14 votes
Indiana Jones
46.15%
12 votes
Sarah Connor
26 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Indiana Jones (Indy films)

vs.

Sarah Connor (The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgement Day)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sarah Conner, I'm mad about Punisher.

S.C. has the same initials as our very own Sexy C'. How can anyone vote for anything other than S.C.?

Registered Creature
Sarah Connor because she has the bigger, better guns. All Indy has is a little revolver.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I want Sarah Connor to win as she would kick Indys a$$, come on people Sarah help stop Judgement Day!

I am half agony, half hope.
Connor would kill Indy. Any killing he does is not premeditated. Her whole life is defending her son and waiting to kill the Terminator.

Johann von Goethe

Registered Creature
I want Sarah Connor to win as she would kick Indys a$$, come on people Sarah help stop Judgement Day!
Sarah tried to prevent it, but Judgment Day did happen in the end as it was inevitable.

Indy faced some pretty tough stuff but I don't think he could beat Sarah...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Connor kills Jones in a knock-down-drag-out to the death. See, because what Jones' doesnt understand is that for Connor - its all real. For Jones, its (literally) academic.

Sarah Connor failed to stop Judgement Day (it wouldn't have even been close if it weren't for the reprogrammed Terminator), and Indiana Jones did stop Judgement Day.

She's still down by a point, but I recall other films of his where he stopped the end, and he didn't have a cyborg from the future to bail him out. I'm a fan of Sarah Connor, but in the first film she was not exactly the fighting type, in the secong she was certified, getting felt up while restrained, and more than likely killed if it wasn't for her whiny ass future saviour of the world son and his new personal bodyguard.

I'm a fan of Sarah Connor, but in the first film she was not exactly the fighting type, in the secong she was certified, getting felt up while restrained, and more than likely killed if it wasn't for her whiny ass future saviour of the world son and his new personal bodyguard.
down boy! HarryLime, Im so gonna enjoy the look on your face when/if Connor takes the title on this one.