2013 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yikes Yoda, that's a tough call for me to make.

Honestly I'll hold on to Car Go, but it's a trade offer that is very fair and makes sense for me, yet I'm a bit hesitant.

Tongs at this point anyone is on the block but I can't just give him away. He's a top 50 guy to be sure, with potential for more.

I dont know who youre willing to part with. Youre asking for someone that earns points at a steady clip.

I sent you another offer.

Make Believe Registered User
Sorry for my abscence on this forum. Anyone wanna do some trading for a stud SP. My offense is killing it except for avg. looking to even it out with the pitching. Send some offers my way! Usually better to get me vial email. i wish i could post my email address on here but I dont have enough posts yet. just dumb. Chris fix this.

Yeah, I really hate dealing for closers...but Chapman's worth it. Deal.

I'm kinda stunned I dealt Cobb. I like him way more than most people and was thrilled to get him, so I just assumed I'd ride with him all year. He's on Ray you'd be right to have a crush on.

I think Cobbs completely awesome. He had a sweet run with us in 2011, and was lights-out awesome. Then he got injured and was out for the year.

2012 he starts in the minors, and after Niemann breaks his leg on a liner they call Cobb up, and he SUCKED! He sucked big time! I knew he had it in him, as did Madden, and though he took many an asswhoopin last year he turned it around. Now in 2013 he making his mark.

Alex Cobb is on The Bad News Bears!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
No Rauld, im not parting with Hanram + Reyes for Pujols and a starter i recently streamed.

To each his own.

By the way Tongs, that was a real questionable move. You are already 100+ innings over your pitching limit and you're buying more SP? Makes no sense.

Well i dont need a 1st basesman with health issues up the wazoo. Certainly not for a pair of Top 5 SS.

I mean, why on earth would i do that? Why would anyone do that?

Yup, and HanRam and Reyes have just been healthy as can be.

It's not the most godawful offer in the world, contrary to your thought.

By the way, HanRam is no longer a top 5 SS.

Yup, and HanRam and Reyes have just been healthy as can be.

It's not the most godawful offer in the world, contrary to your thought.

By the way, HanRam is no longer a top 5 SS.
had u made the offer the moment they went on the DL that would be one thing., to offer when return is either happening or imminent is hardly the same circumstance.

Yeah its a godawful offer.

And Hanram is most certainly a top 5 SS fantasy option.

Top 5 SS to have are:

Troy Tulowski
Jean Segura
Elvis Andrus
Jhonny Peralta
Hanram

To each his own.

By the way Tongs, that was a real questionable move. You are already 100+ innings over your pitching limit and you're buying more SP? Makes no sense.
Oh I was gonna ask you your opinion of my trade. Thank you for sharing.

lol @ Peralta and Hanram.

And this is coming from a guy who apparently doesn't care "what" they did in the past, just care about the present (Kemp talks earlier this year)

And this is coming from a guy who apparently doesn't care "what" they did in the past, just care about the present (Kemp talks earlier this year)
How did Kemp turn out? was i correct in my assessment or not?

laugh at Peralta if u wish, but u cant have it both ways either Rauld.

I went thru a similar thing with Tongs a few years ago with Edwin Encarcion. Peralta is having that sort of season.

For Sh!ts and giggles, in your opinion, who are the top 5 SS eligible fantasy players to have atm?

Tulo
Segura
Andrus
Desmond
Everth Cabrera (but if he did use PEDs, then Reyes)

You didnt put Jose Reyes in the top 5 automatically?! lol