Movies everyone else loved but you hated

Tools    

Men In Black, I just thought it was overly silly, if it didnt have will smith, it might as well have been a Kevin James movie or something.

LOTR is overrated but like star wars it takes its own continuity VERY seriously which i can respect.

Crouching Tiger is well told but just like, House of Flying Daggers and Hero, nobody watches a chinese kung fu movie to see people flying around with linen and cutting raindrops in half.

Juno, Knocked uo and all those other seth rogen judd apatow ******** films can go rot in develpment hell for all i care.

The Matrix Films are quite intresting in terms of concept and style but the actual movies are average to ******

The Dark Knight was a good film but a terrible batman movie overall

Crouching Tiger is well told but just like, House of Flying Daggers and Hero, nobody watches a chinese kung fu movie to see people flying around with linen and cutting raindrops in half.
Don't speak for all of us, there are lots who like Wuxia films. Hero and such films are just beautiful.

Don't speak for all of us, there are lots who like Wuxia films. Hero and such films are just beautiful.
I agree with Nausicaa. The cinematography alone is worth the watch but so is the action.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't think Juno was all it was cracked up to be. I mean there's being an intelligent comedy, and then there's being pretentious about it. Juno was the latter and then some when I first saw it.

Actually, that's why people did watch Chinese martial arts films as, until The Matrix invented it, Eastern films were the only one who made it.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
The Dark Knight was a good film but a terrible batman movie overall
So which movie version of Batman DO you prefer?

I can see how a person might love Burton's Batman more.

I still think it's great.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

50/50 ... it was decent. definitely not up to the hype it received though.

For me it goes Dark Knight > "Holy Exploding Sharks, Batman!" (the original Batman movie starring Adam West) > Mask of the Phantasm > Batman Returns > Batman Begins > Batman Forever > Batman (Tim Burton) > Batman & Robin.

Slumdog Millionaire

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't think Juno was all it was cracked up to be. I mean there's being an intelligent comedy, and then there's being pretentious about it. Juno was the latter and then some when I first saw it.
I saw the previews of Juno, and I decided right then and there that I didn't want to see it, because it seems to glorify and more or less condone something that's still a huge problem here in the United States; teenage pregnancy.