Happy Birthday Brodinski!

Tools    

Enjoy a shot of rum or two...or 35.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODINSKI!!!!

Hope that you have a good one mate. You're a great poster.

Happy Birthday!
What are you doing for the day?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Happy Birthday mate, have a good one

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes, guys. I had a great time yesterday. My birthday happened to coincide with the student's welcome night of the biggest university in Belgium. So, me, my girlfriend and like 20 others partied it up. Maybe a little too much, as I had to puke 3 times during the course of like an hour. After that, I felt better and resumed to my regular nighttime party activity: making an ass of myself on the dancefloor.

Sorry I'm late... but it sounds like you had an... um... good time...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)