Vote!
53.85%
14 votes
Indiana Jones
46.15%
12 votes
Sarah Connor
26 votes. You may not vote on this poll

There's a good chance she will, and in the end it doesn't really matter to me, this is the forums choice, not just mine. I think the most votes we've had so far for a battle is 29, right now we're at 23. We'll have to wait and see.

And hey Pyro, I don't know what you're getting at, but that was very realistic, it could happen...really it could.

But really, it isn't supposed to be a battle of strength but you're favourite character that you vote for.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Oh god, my two fave movie franchises! Voting either way would involve an unforgivable act of betrayal. I don't think I can do it. Although Caitlyn's clip of Sarah Conner is rather persuasive...

Although Caitlyn's clip of Sarah Conner is rather persuasive...

And I recall, her leg was hurt and she had been stabbed in the shoulder before that scene... so yeah, I still say Sarah would beat Indy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Nice to see Conner making a comeback, she was down big time when I voted. She is the bomb. I hope she wins.

Wow, I can't believe this one's so close.

Indy all the way for me. And Harry, your efforts to remind people that this isn't a "who would win in a fight" contest are noble, but probably futile.

And Harry, your efforts to remind people that this isn't a "who would win in a fight" contest are noble, but probably futile.
Not probably, completely futile.

One point lead for Indy down the home stretch.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow, I did not expect it to be this close.

Suspect's Reviews