Darth Vader
21.74%
5 votes
The Monster
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Darth Vader (Star Wars films)

vs.

The Monster (Frankenstein films)

Gotta love this half man - half machine battle!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
....I don't see the poll.

EDIT - There we go

Suspect's Reviews

And of course I'm already on the losing side. This game is rigged! Rigged! I tell you!

I'm surprised The Monster is holding his own. It's Vader, who in my opinion is the most interesting character in the greatest trilogy in the history of cinema.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Vader.

My prediction is Vader Vs Yoda final

Vader all the way. Its not that the Frankenstein isnt interesting, but ..well, yeah...it is. He is far more 1-dimensional a character. Vader is more interesting, as has been said.

Poor Frank... but I definitely have to go with Vader...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)