Vote!
48.28%
14 votes
Ash
51.72%
15 votes
Yoda
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm so tempted to create another account to make Ash tie. But, yeah just look down.
Do it.

I'm so tempted to create another account to make Ash tie. But, yeah just look down.
The signature only appears once per page Lennon, at least for me it does. But I get what you're saying.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Also there's 29 people who voted here, and only 19 who voted in the other close battle, which has me thinking maybe certain folks have already pulled a Gunn.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Naw, if you're referring to The Monster vs. Jack Burton i didn't vote because i never saw the original Frankenstein or Big Trouble in Little China so i didn't vote, and i think that way more people have seen the Evil Dead trilogy and Star Wars

Naw, if you're referring to The Monster vs. Jack Burton i didn't vote because i never saw the original Frankenstein or Big Trouble in Little China so i didn't vote, and i think that way more people have seen the Evil Dead trilogy and Star Wars
That's a good point Rice, that may be the case.

Oh and Swan, you weren't kidding when you said everyone who posts after me gets a rep point.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The was the best battle of the whole thing. I don't think any other one will come as close as this one did.

Suspect's Reviews