MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

I have no idea what this means.
Past 14 Days Totals hes ranked 50th overall, and past 7 Day Totals hes 56th overall. So, thats streaking.

Insofar as "streaking" describes what he just did, that makes sense. But I assume "streaking" in this context implies that he's going to continue hitting well, and as far as I know there's no evidence that this is the case. That's why it doesn't work, overall, to just trawl for players who's have a few good games in a row.

Insofar as "streaking" describes what he just did, that makes sense. But I assume "streaking" in this context implies that he's going to continue hitting well, and as far as I know there's no evidence that this is the case. That's why it doesn't work, overall, to just trawl for players who's have a few good games in a row.
Yes, trawling for a player with just a few good games doesnt work. 2 weeks worth of games it usually does. Let me gripe and cry! 0/8....

Yes, trawling for a player with just a few good games doesnt work. 2 weeks worth of games it usually does. Let me gripe and cry! 0/8....
I think the second part of that is just as true (or untrue) as the first part.

Same, but after fifty attempts at making the case for not reacting to small sample sizes, I have a large enough sample size to say it'll never work.

I think the second part of that is just as true (or untrue) as the first part.
Good.

Rays callup Matt Andriese and Nola did well yesterday, my offense did well too, and Ive climbed from last place again. Tied with Seds at 10th.

Entertained the idea of diversifying my pitching...., nah Im sticking with my boys. Tonight is Matt Moores gut check, very important he bounces back from his last loss he was so shook up from that the Rays gave him an extra day. Odorizzi & Archer are stabilizing, and Smylys never had reason not to smile. BaDumCh! Oh that was awful

Oh there is more I put towards who I grab other than their 14 day totals, most of the time, but I dont want to tell you guys everything

Oh there is more I put towards who I grab other than their 14 day totals, most of the time, but I dont want to tell you guys everything
1. Are they on a hot streak?
2. Do they play for Tampa Bay?

1. Are they on a hot streak?
2. Do they play for Tampa Bay?
I see what yall are trying to do here, trying to get me to drop some of these Rays pitchers. As long as Moore comes thru tonight it aint gonna happen

I see what yall are trying to do here, trying to get me to drop some of these Rays pitchers. As long as Moore comes thru tonight it aint gonna happen
And if a 3rd or 4th runner crosses home plate tonight, I'll ready my "waiver-claiming" hand haha

Anyone has wondered why Altuve is #1 overall.....

A system of cells interlinked
Catchers...are not my friends.

It's unbelievable how bad the catchers are this year.

Had to abandon the all-Rays starters concept, Moores whip has been unmanageable, and his innings pitched are lacking. So I got Rubby De La Rosa, who had the same credentials, but is going in a better direction

Make Believe Registered User
Watch out! We are starting to have a Marte-Partay here! from 12th to 7th. Finally made up some of those deficits and I should be in the thick of things.

Watch out! We are starting to have a Marte-Partay here! from 12th to 7th. Finally made up some of those deficits and I should be in the thick of things.
I hear you. Im hoping having the best closer in baseball now and the best base stealer in baseball will help. Trying to load up on real talent that is undervalued by Yahoo rankings - Avisail Garcia, Marcell Ozuna, Ketel Marte, and Jake Lamb. After a few more months, Im hoping these names will have more significance (to the good).