MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2016 Signups

Tools    

Okay, first number is: 3!

First pick goes to mikeython1 (Done and Dunn).
Oh snap! The last time I picked 1st I won the Championship!

Make Believe Registered User
DUDE! I live in Bradenton! Ill email you my cell #, maybe we can catch a game.
Hey Tongo, Yeah my wife and I are driving down there on the 26th and staying until April 3rd. We are heading to 3 games while we are down there. Would love to meet up for a game and maybe even catch some dinner. We are staying on Ana Marie Island. Email me your number. I cannot post my address in here because my rating is not high enough.

Hey Tongo, Yeah my wife and I are driving down there on the 26th and staying until April 3rd. We are heading to 3 games while we are down there. Would love to meet up for a game and maybe even catch some dinner. We are staying on Ana Marie Island. Email me your number. I cannot post my address in here because my rating is not high enough.
NEVER post your address in any public forum Anna Maria is nice, but like I texted youll want to take the extra 15 minutes to go to Sarasotas Coquina Beach, the best in the state. The sand is white as snow and just cakes under your feet.

Hey guys, one of our owners might have to take a break from the league, it turns out. So if anyone reading this is on the fence about playing, or has a friend they would vouch for as being a) likely to participate on the forum and b) likely to make a strong effort running the team, could you post here/ask them? Wanna see what our options are, given that we're a week from the draft.

I made some inquiries; I'll let you know if I attract any interest. If we can't find anybody, we can go with an odd number.

Have we had any updates on this? I asked around and nobody expressed interest, unfortunately.

The only people that I know who would be willing to play in a second league are already playing in a second league, it seems.

Actually, I take that back, I walked over and asked Dan Bolt! and he's going to mull it over.

I'll tell Dan that he's back to bridesmaid status.

Make Believe Registered User
Why can I only thumbs up the post. There should be a thumbs down for Yankees fans!

SIKED FOR DRAFT!

I don't know who I am going to pick? I'm leaning towards Harper but Trout is tearing it up this spring! Goldschmidt is in a revamped lineup! Decisions,decisions!

Travis Shaw is hitting .571 in ST so far . . .