the nothing thread

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Cards > Sox for infinity.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Mannnnn I want some friggin cheese now. Cheddar maybe....

wow, one day, and i've got 22 replies, on a thread about nothing... interesting

There are those who call me...Tim.
I hate medium or mild cheese. They taste like rubber in toasted sandwiches. Best toasted sandwich filling though is curry

May The Forks be With Us
i like cheese pizza and cheese its and cheddar gold fish but that it the only form of cheese that I like. ooo and chile con caso is mach gut

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
Ver ist mein ketchup! Schnell! Mein fries ist kaput!
dein was? is kaputt?
is this thread about cheese or about ketchup?
no French fries allowed? ffuucckk 'Em "Freedom" fries!
and no froggy thighs?

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
wow, one day, and i've got 22 replies, on a thread about nothing... interesting
It's the psychology inherent in the message board, my friend. You see, every thread directs a specific topic for the board members to comment - which is a somewhat rigid manner of communication. A thread about "nothing", however, is a wellspring - a wellspring of freedom for all board members to break from tradition, and blabber about anything without restriction (well, obviously none of us can start shouting obscenities - but that's just common courtesy).

That said, go Boston!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Sleezy
for all board members to blabber about anything without restriction
like that: ???

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
dein was? is kaputt?
is this thread about cheese or about ketchup?
no French fries allowed? ffuucckk 'Em "Freedom" fries!
and no froggy thighs?
You sir, are merely a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix, and despite my best efforts you persist on remaining a constituent of the seemingly primordial populace that inherits my perfect world. Ergo, I shall release the Smiths to expurgate the turmoil caused by your irrationality and relieve me of my discombobulation, as I try to refabricate my consummation and bring an end to the hostilities, which can be realized only by the liquidation of the vexation that continues to impede my agenda. Vis a vis, you.

Or we could just talk about it

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
I'll point to a flaw in you, Tim the Enchanter! You! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Peach eater! 6,5,4,3,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2

I heard a theory that Paul is dead was dead long ago long before Abbey Road rode him out because can't start a sentence with because because because is an injunction conjuction, conjunctivitis killed the cat.

history *is* moralizing
happy frogs are immune to conjunctivitis and injunctivitis...
aaggrrhhh... the Smiths are here!

(...)

( )

Originally Posted by Cabbage Head
I'll point to a flaw in you, Tim the Enchanter! You! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Peach eater! 6,5,4,3,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2

I heard a theory that Paul is dead was dead long ago long before Abbey Road rode him out because can't start a sentence with because because because is an injunction conjuction, conjunctivitis killed the cat.
*Ignites the ground beneath Cabbage heads feet*

ahhh but I have Bark Skin