Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Reefer Madness ,the original, and Teenage Aliens From Space whitch i watched after I beat Destory All Humans.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
I never finished watching Cursed. I saw some of it in theatres, but it sucked bad! I walked out after the werewolf gave the finger to the cops (Yes that actually happens).

I never finished watching Batman Begins, my girl wanted to leave. lol

My life isn't written very well.
Yeah...um..Soul Plane...AWFUL!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

8 mile

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I've had to force myself to watch both Notorious and Psycho. What the hell were you people when you meant 'suspenseful'?

Rear Window is awesome! Not those two drops.

I've been pulled out of the teather during Matchstick Men...it was mildely amusing, but my friend wanted to be an asshat and waste my 8 bucks. Idiot.

Citizen Kane Seriously, what the hell? The went after 'rosebud' or whoever it was? What the hell was the point of that? I was so close to being done with the movie, but I still got up and left...

I forget the others.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

21 grams
when the storylines got so f-ed up I was sure they couldn't make it right I walked.

Lost In Translation

I've tried watching this three times and each and every time I attempt it I found myself doing other stuff. Probably missed something good, but the beginning was so bloody slow....

message in a bottle.....i did eventualy get to see how it ends ( i think it was the 3rd time it was on tv...for god sake, you didn't think i would rent it did you?! ) but i think it was one of the most boring fims ever filmed......really really horrible viewing experience....their constant bickering about nothing and conversations that lead nowhere......dear god i need to go to the recommend/don't recommend thread.....

ummmm... i hated chain saw masacer! when ppl promise gory movies... they should give us gory movies. not that crap! i hated wrong turn too..... it was pretty boring... u dont see any thing when ppl die! thats bull****..

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I still haven't been able to finish Requiem for a Dream, and I sort of own it. Well, its not really mine, its a guys I used to work with and then he quit and I never saw him again. But I have tried to watch it more than once, several times, and the farthest I got was maybe just about halfway. Strangley, what got to me the most was the quick cut scenes of all the strange close ups involving drugs and dialated eyeballs.

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by MX23
I never finished watching Batman Begins, my girl wanted to leave. lol
Batman Begins was so awesome I could never have walked out of that movie.
Godsend you aren't the only one who walked out on Citizen kane I found it terribly boring.

Others I couldn't finish were:
LOTR: Two towers- just found it so boring and long
Envy: The biggest pile of rubbish I have watched that I finally gave up on, and to think it starred Christopher walken.
Garfield: borrowed my friends DVD gave up after 30 mins or so.
Zoolander: Bored me to death, just wasn't funny

Man...this is a terrible thread for people who feel compelled to defend fine film.

A nightmare even!

*gasp*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Man...this is a terrible thread for people who feel compelled to defend fine film.

A nightmare even!

*gasp*
OK?! I feel like passing out ritalin when I read this thread.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

A nightmare even!

*gasp*
Hahaha, thats funny .

Tarintino freak.
Garfield.

Originally Posted by Antics
Garfield.
I couldn't even finish the trailer

Welcome to the human race...
These are the movies I couldn't finish, for varying reasons (ranging from movie length to not wanting to see the rest)

Lawrence of Arabia
Bridge on the River Kwai
Seven Samurai
Raging Bull

Oh, who am I kidding? There are too many.