Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Yes, but there are others who, when they heard about the language, sex, nudity, subject matter and graphic violence, don't even want to try to watch it because of those things.
I’m not bothered by any of this if I believe in the characters & the story lines. The Italian series Gomorra, which is a huge hit in Europe, is all of the above, but totally lacking in humor. To my mind nothing is funnier than NYC/NJ humor, which abounded in The Sopranos.

Originally Posted by Captain Steel
In the opening credits there's a scene where Tony drives past a gas station in NJ, and the price per gallon on the sign is $1.69 (if I remember correctly). Shows what 20 years will do!
And you still can’t pump your own gas in NJ! (Although they took a liberty & did have Christopher pumping his own gas in one episode.)

they certainly have a lot of trash, but at the same time there are some really addictive TV series and certainly some very interesting documentaries.
Netflix is lacking in good stuff to stream, but I’m still satisfied with the dvd plan. I think they have tons of good stuff. (I go in & out of the streaming plan, but have been with the dvd plan forever.)

...Netflix is lacking in good stuff to stream, but I’m still satisfied with the dvd plan. I think they have tons of good stuff. (I go in & out of the streaming plan, but have been with the dvd plan forever.)
Yup, Netflix's DVD plan has a ton of good stuff. Most of the movies are only on DVD and not on Netflix streaming.

Yup, Netflix's DVD plan has a ton of good stuff. Most of the movies are only on DVD and not on Netflix streaming.
Very true. They used to have much more for streaming than they do now. I’ve posted many times that in my queue of maybe 100 movies there may not be a single movie to stream. This was not always the case.

Very true. They used to have much more for streaming than they do now. I’ve posted many times that in my queue of maybe 100 movies there may not be a single movie to stream. This was not always the case.
Have you tried any other streaming services?

Cold Blood (2019) with Jean Reno - 4.6 on IMDB
Falling (2020) with Viggo Mortensen. Even though I like Viggo as an actor very much, the rhythm of the movie was somehow slow.
I could say Laura Linney invigorated a bit the dialogues because of her acting, but I couldn't finish the movie.

Have you tried any other streaming services?
Heck yes. I go in & out of Hulu, hbo Max, Amazon, etc., etc. I sign up, watch everything they have to offer & then leave again. It’s great that one can stay as short a time as a month without penalty.

Let's try the inverse challenge. Pick a random movie on Netflix. In particular, pick a random "original" film or series. The question is, do you really want to finish it?

Let's try the inverse challenge. Pick a random movie on Netflix. In particular, pick a random "original" film or series. The question is, do you really want to finish it?
Not following you. How do we know if we want to finish it if we haven’t started it yet?

Not following you. How do we know if we want to finish it if we haven’t started it yet?

You're making a guess about what would happen if you were to watch a random original on Netflix given your prior experience. Another way of putting it is "How often do you finding yourself not finishing a Netflix original?"

I'd always heard of this movie, but never knew what it was about. I still don't know what it's about.

Now I associate the title with the former governor of Arkansas or his daughter Sarah Sanders.

Well, honestly, i've never finished The Suicide Squad 2016. Although i'm in love with super-hero movies, that one was so bad that i couldn't watch it to the end.
Batman vs Superman is probably another terrible DC movie, i actually watched it completely but i think i fell asleep almost three times watching it!

Richard's Wedding (2012)
Written so far up its own arse I bailed after just a few minutes of the two of them walking down the street 'chatting' drivel.

Knock Knock (2015)

One of the worst movies in which Keanu Reeves accepted to play.
The sound and the lights were discordant with each other, I mean it wasn't the same as if you were watching Hitchcock's Psycho where he directed the movie in an exemplary way.
Hence the rating from IMDb.

I forgot the opening line.
The Ballad of Narayama (1983)

I'll watch the rest eventually - but I found the dismal baby/foetus dumping village and it's residents depressing and annoying.

Knock Knock (2015)

One of the worst movies in which Keanu Reeves accepted to play.
The sound and the lights were discordant with each other, I mean it wasn't the same as if you were watching Hitchcock's Psycho where he directed the movie in an exemplary way.
Hence the rating from IMDb.
And yet it still qualifies as a remake that is better than the original imo

And yet it still qualifies as a remake that is better than the original imo
I must say Eli Roth's acting is far better than his directing, but this movie surpasses any imagination lol
+ that he was "inserting" his ex-wife Lorenza Izzo in almost all his movies She was indeed attractive but she might deserve in playing in something directed by Woody Allen or Jim Jarmusch ... in something more "stylish"

Another film which qualifies as huge crap is :
Honest Thief (2020)

- a role that doesn't rise to Liam Neeson's level as an actor.
Couldn't watch more than 15 minutes from this movie. The story is quite inconceivable

Another film which qualifies as huge crap is :
Honest Thief (2020)

- a role that doesn't rise to Liam Neeson's level as an actor.
Couldn't watch more than 15 minutes from this movie. The story is quite inconceivable
Neeson has made some terrible movies. I do question his taste levels.

This movie was a torture. Made it through the first hour & bailed out.