Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

Okay, switching serious-mode back on, I can confess the following...

I don't like The Third Man, but I don't hate it either. First watch left me thinking mediocre or a little bit above.

Same goes for The Citizen Kane... and many other Orson Welles features. He has yet to surprise me.

Also, Ford films... Don't really like The Searches nor Liberty Valance. They are okay I guess.

The first Star Wars is not that great and neither is the newest one. Both are fairly good I guess.

Bad Boys II, Crank and White Chicks are all better films than ALL those above.

Now, go ahead. Shoot me.

I don't like The Third Man, but I don't hate it either. First watch left me thinking mediocre or a little bit above.

Same goes for The Citizen Kane... and many other Orson Welles features. He has yet to surprise me.

Also, Ford films... Don't really like The Searches nor Liberty Valance. They are okay I guess.

The first Star Wars is not that great and neither is the newest one. Both are fairly good I guess.

Now, go ahead. Shoot me.
Rep for bravery!

Now, go ahead. Shoot me.
I was with you or at least sympathetic till you said that, and you just went too far.

Okay, better is perhaps far fetched and unclear. Many of those classics are admittedly better crafted. But I don't like them nearly as much as I like those stated last in the post... So yeah

I don't get the love for Tolkein's books. I've tried to read them but they're really boring
I agree. I like his imagination and inventiveness, but he can use 10 pages discussing a leaf on a branch. That's a little overkill... He's like the author-version of Terrence Malick...

I hate It's a Wonderful Life

I hate westerns (loved Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid though, which I just saw for the first time a couple of days ago

I hate foreign films (hate subtitles, don't like reading at the movies)

I think The Band Wagon is better than Singin in the Rain

I hated Annie Hall and can't believe it won the Oscar for Best Picture of 1977

I was bored to death by 2001: A Space Odyssey and Dances with Wolves

I have never seen Citizen Kane, On the Waterfront, Lawrence of Arabia, or A Man for all Seasons

Some of you are coming forth with some gooduns'. I must dig deeper.......

I think Johnny Depps overrated. Hes good, but hes no Leonardo Dicaprio.

I think Tombstone ROCKED! Val Kilmers Holiday was his best performance along with Jim Morrison.

I like pro-wrestling, when its good! I dont like sports entertainment. Dont try to make athletes act. Only a handful can, thats what managers were for!!! gah!

I like Jennifer Lawrence, great energy. Best actress? My balls. Way overrated.

Never liked Julianne Moore. I dont know why. Shes a strong actress, but meh.

I had a weird phase in my life when I actually LOVED Princess Diaries 2. I had these weird fantasies in my head, it's hard to explain.
Please try.

I enjoyed No Country for Old Men but not as much as, let alone more than, Fargo.
I don't like No Country at all; it is actually my second least favourite Coen movie out of the twelve i've seen only like The Ladykillers less. Love Fargo though.

I have a soft spot for cat videos. Does that count? Seriously, some of you scare me.

Oh, and it's worth repeating: I hate Gladiator and Russell Crowe. But even so, it won't stop me from seeing The Nice Guys.