Pets

Tools    

I'd like to introduce you to my Italian Greyhound tripod Luigi. This is how he looks at me when I have something he wants to eat.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'd like to introduce you to my Italian Greyhound tripod Luigi. This is how he looks at me when I have something he wants to eat.

great ear directional there. like.... yeah, just uh.... just toss some food that'a way. I'll find it.

looks like a stretched out version of my ole Dootle-bug. she was a rat terrier, white with large tan spots that were mostly grayed out with age. nice pic.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

great ear directional there. like.... yeah, just uh.... just toss some food that'a way. I'll find it.

looks like a stretched out version of my ole Dootle-bug. she was a rat terrier, white with large tan spots that were mostly grayed out with age. nice pic.
Thanks! It's funny how you can determine his mood from his ear placement. We joke that he's "ear dabbing" when he does this, which he usually does when he's anticipating being fed.

I recommend having an Italian Greyhound as a pet, but be warned that they are two things above all else: aggressively affectionate and mischievous. They will outright pin you down and lick your face all day if you let them and you better get trash cans with lids if you plan on adopting one. If they're left to their own devices, they will scout out all of your trash cans and take out anything that smells like you (tissues, pads, etc.) and leave your rooms looking like a tornado blew through it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Thanks! It's funny how you can determine his mood from his ear placement. We joke that he's "ear dabbing" when he does this, which he usually does when he's anticipating being fed.

I recommend having an Italian Greyhound as a pet, but be warned that they are two things above all else: aggressively affectionate and mischievous. They will outright pin you down and lick your face all day if you let them and you better get trash cans with lids if you plan on adopting one. If they're left to their own devices, they will scout out all of your trash cans and take out anything that smells like you (tissues, pads, etc.) and leave your rooms looking like a tornado blew through it.
rofl. dabbing. yeah, that fits. lol.

re: his personality, my DB was very much like that. maybe just a pint-sized version of your guy there. if ever I laid on the couch, she'd try to climb over my legs like a mad mountain goat, snorting and pushing through any space she could wedge her snotty nose into. I'd catch her sometimes, face all stretched back like Mach 4 with her nubbed butt hopping up and down trying desperately to get a foothold. She found a pound of raw bacon in the trash one day. I came how to tiny mountains of raw, fizzy bacon vomit all over the house, half of them hidden behind and under the couch.

dogs lol.

My kitten has developed an interesting habit of sitting on my keyboard and trying to catch the cursor
My kitty does this too, only he's almost 3 years old. I'm constantly having to clean his saliva off of my screen and also trying to figure out how to undo whatever weird function he triggered by stepping on buttons.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
and also trying to figure out how to undo whatever weird function he triggered by stepping on buttons.
I have learnt about buttons I never knew existed just from her sitting on them!

For some reason I can't upload photos. I have 2 cats - a British blue and a regular black mongrel. At first, the British cat did not want to accept a new tenant, but now they are actively playing, every morning the house is upside down.

This is why I've been quiet the past couple weeks, been dealing with this.
I recorded this vid about an hour ago.

Sorry about the use of the S word, but it was his name.

Viewer discretion advised, I stopped the recording just before he went, but you do see him fit.

Death of a 12 year old budgie.
This is him a couple years ago.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Viewer discretion advised, I stopped the recording just before he went, but you do see him fit.

I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't watch the video, but he's a beautiful bird.

When I was a little kid, my father took me to the pet store to buy a pet. (It was supposed to be a hamster.) I saw a blue parakeet, and I wanted it because my favorite color was blue, and I thought a blue animal was so cool. (I think I was only about 6 or 7 at the time.)

The guy at the pet store told my father not to buy the blue parakeet because he said that blue parakeets don't live as long as the yellow and green birds. (I don't remember why he said that.)

My father bought me the yellow parakeet, which was a bad idea because the first time I picked him up, he dug his little claws into my finger, and from then on, I was afraid to play with him. I tried to play with him, but I didn't get much better at it, so I only had him for a short time, then we gave him away to a good home, where he would get a lot of love.

I'm glad that your little friend found someone who loved him so much, and he lived a long, happy life.

Awwww, so sorry to hear Rodent. He was a beaut - may he forever rest in peace in budgie heaven!

Glad to find this pet thread been looking for it. I don't know how I missed it. Sorry about your parakeet Rodent. 12 years sounds like a long time for a little guy like that.

My pets are Molly and Scooter, two black cats. I know... what original names. lol. i should have named them Beelzebubbles and Fluffy McFluffington of the Philadelphia McFluffingtons.but that seemed too much for such little balls of fluff. I can't load any pictures because I am technically challenged. But just look at a picture of a black cat. Now Imagine it next to another black cat and there you have it.

Glad to find this pet thread been looking for it. I don't know how I missed it. Sorry about your parakeet Rodent. 12 years sounds like a long time for a little guy like that.

My pets are Molly and Scooter, two black cats. I know... what original names. lol. i should have named them Beelzebubbles and Fluffy McFluffington of the Philadelphia McFluffingtons.but that seemed too much for such little balls of fluff. I can't load any pictures because I am technically challenged. But just look at a picture of a black cat. Now Imagine it next to another black cat and there you have it.
dont u hate when some people thinks black cats gives u bad luck when they dont give bad luck =/

dont u hate when some people thinks black cats gives u bad luck when they dont give bad luck =/
I know it such a shame. People don't know what they are missing. These are my second pair of black cats. My other cats Cryin' Brian and Nico died in their twenties. I was looking for new kitties and saw my little cuties Molly and Scooter at the Pet Smart. i had to have them.

I know it such a shame. People don't know what they are missing. These are my second pair of black cats. My other cats Cryin' Brian and Nico died in their twenties. I was looking for new kitties and saw my little cuties Molly and Scooter at the Pet Smart. i had to have them.
i know right i always tell them its just a myth its not true. oh really i only have a black and white and other one tabby and white. my uncle has a big black cat we named him black panther cause his huge. awhh sorry to hear that D=.
awhh atleast they have a new home living with u

@The Rodent, so sorry for your loss. THere are worse things than losing a pet, but the pain is as intense IMO.

So sorry buddy, not something I would ever take lightly.

Best mate in the whole wide world. I've not been to sleep yet since he died. Been an hour short of 1 day now.

Just sobbed sporadically and been cleaning my flat up, getting rid of stray feathers and stuff all day.
Budgie had more toys than I did