What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

I cant get the code to work and have it appear on the comp correctly ....sucks
I had the same trouble the other day, so I just posted it as a link

This is one of my all time favorite skits from 'In Living Color' with Jim Carrey at his very best. It had me on the floor laughing my guts out when I re-watched it last year and even now I'm in
stitches.

A system of cells interlinked
I like this one a lot, and all the MadV stuff...

A system of cells interlinked
Not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I tinker around with cardistry a bit in my spare time. I know plenty of sleights, flalse cuts, and flourishes, but nothing on the level of this cat, Kev Ho. This set of demonstrations is entitled Void Deck, and it's some pretty crazy dexterity here...

Ok, that was frippin hilarious! Clearly, the mice are smarter than me...
I am sure they are more balanced, but not smarter than you are. I mean who would allow a giant thing to put you on a board in the water and let you fend for yourselves, me I would make em glad I had my rabies shots, those freakkin' mean arse humans.

crazed out movie freak
Anything with Kimbo Slice. Anybody see him choke out Ray Mercer?

"Welcome To My Home"

She is soooooo Boring
I disagree. I think she's a riot and I hope her videos live on forever. If Earth explodes, Welcome To My Home better fly away safely to another inhabited planet, where it will be taken care of.

Part 2 is even better than the first...