The third man

Tools    

Talk about not being missed. Do the words pompous arrogant prick ring a bell? I'm sure they do as it's probably not the first time the words have been thrown in your direction. Holden Prick is probably a good name change for ya. Is that funny... dummy?

Now With Moveable Parts
What the hell?! Here I finally click on this thing thinking I'm missing out on something, and lookie what I find here! A whole bunch of male posturing. Very, very interesting display boys. What now? I'd hate for it to end...there's something very rewarding about reading other people's comebacks and thinking in your head,"Ooooooooo. That was a good one." However, it's looking tiresome already, and I doubt Holden can be baited when he doesn't want to be. I know, I've tried.

Wow, "bitch" and now "prick". Those seem like rational responses to "You go, Girl". But next you'll have to resort to words that get automatically deleted, unless you can find clever ways to punctuate with those fu*kin' symbols above the numbers on the keyboard.

Still don't know why you're so all blasted grouchy, but it is getting cuter.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I agree with sades here...my gosh guys, just calm down.

Timing - what's your reason for jumping on Holden?? Granted, he might seem a little on the "big head" side sometimes sharing his knowledge of movies and correctedness. Most people like constructive criticism, maybe Timing you are one that doesn't.

Never the less, if you want to fight with Holden, why don't you PM him so it will at least keep the thread movie-oriented.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
My guess is Holden doesn't do the whole" PM thing". Am I right?

AM, PM, whatever it takes.

You can send me private messages, or even zip something to my e-mail address if it floats your boat.

I got the PM you sent, Sades, I just didn't have any response. But I love you too.

Now With Moveable Parts
*blushing* oh my god Holden. Now everyone knows what I said...that's not what I said actually. I said...um...ah...that, you sure are smart, golly gee.

ok so everyone knows that I'm in love with you...I can't help it. You're so...so...such a prick. It lights my fire.

Did I say "love". That's a typo. I of course meant "hate every fiber of that obnoxious know-it-all being".

*whew*

Now With Moveable Parts
Pff, yeah..like that changes anything. Hey...what is this thread about now?

Now With Moveable Parts
better check your PMs. I have something very serious to say to you. Holden.

Now With Moveable Parts
Damn it you guys...stop telling everybody my secrets!

So.... The Third Man.... Orson Welles..... Pretty Cool, eh?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by ryanpaige
So.... The Third Man.... Orson Welles..... Pretty Cool, eh?
That's what I'm trying to figure out ryan. So tough pulling information out of some people right now.

Now With Moveable Parts
This thread is on a downward spiral to nowhere! So let it go. Bye-Bye...cya.

There isn't much constructive about pompous pricks dictating what is and what is not acceptable to the board and the community. Maybe Holden Prick should stick to his long, rambling babbling, self-righteous "reviews" seemingly out of some trash artsie weekly newspaper and let other posters, particularly new posters, post their own damn opinions without Yummy Tummy Holden Prick riding in like the movie cavalry to trash the worthiness of those opinions because they don't meet his "standards". There have always been little MoFo cliques but there's never been a MoFo goon squad of one out to squash the opinions of other posters.

Originally posted by spudracer
That's what I'm trying to figure out ryan. So tough pulling information out of some people right now.
I've never actually seen it otherwise I'd offer an opinion.... politely. It is one that I've wanted to see, though. But no good-looking blondes have brought that one over for me to watch yet. So, it's Gone With the Wind for me next.