Bill and Ted 3 (Bill and Ted Face the Music)

Tools    

Yes, I'm sure that's it. I mean, it's not like you have a long history of being weirdly defensive about knowing movie news before everyone else or anything.

I just went on IMDB and this isn't even listed as one of either Reeves or Winter's upcoming films in the somewhat near future. Not even a progress status on the film. Could this be just a film that's talked about for almost 3 years now and just be left on the back burner? Maybe.

And knowing today's status of film making, it could even wind up in the reboot/remake category. Dear God I hope not. lol

Bill and Ted 3’ To Start Filming The End Of 2016 Says Alex Winter

http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com...ming-end-2016/

I always thought Alex Winter was the funnier of the two, and was truly surprised Keanu was the one to make it big. I thought the same way with Bosom Buddies the tv sitcom. I always thought Pete Scolari was the more talented one, not Tom Hanks. Ok I was wrong on the second one, but Alex Winter got boned.

WHY?!?!?!?!? Look I loved Bill and Ted when I was a kid, but why do we need a sequel NOW of all times?!?!?!?!?!?
Yknow...I can forgive a comedy that shouldnt be made. Its a comedy, there is no real story or anything to be taken too seriously. Bill & Ted 3 makes more sense than Arnold Schwarzenegger getting pregnant in Junior, yknow?

WHY?!?!?!?!? Look I loved Bill and Ted when I was a kid, but why do we need a sequel NOW of all times?!?!?!?!?!?
This will either be totally bogus or most excellent.

Or aged painfully to suit a new audience. Like Vacation.

Ew, I hope they get the right persons to write and direct.

Ew, I hope they get the right persons to write and direct.
The more I hear about that movie, the more it appalls me. The Ghostbusters thing doesn't seem to be anywhere near as extreme.

http://www.slashfilm.com/bill-and-te...-sadler-death/

"Death becomes Bill and Ted 3 — but not in the way you expect. No, the movie is still alive and kickin’ and in development for now, though that much can’t be said for a certain Bill and Ted character set to return to the sequel. That’s right, it’s William Sadler as Death.

Bill and Ted screenwriter Ed Solomon has been steadily beating the drum for the Bill and Ted sequel, now titled Bill and Ted Face the Music. That includes teasing out details from his Bill and Ted 3 script and appealing to former Bill and Ted actors on Twitter to potentially return for the third film. And it looks like Sadler is more than game.

The film has been talked about by its creators and actors Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves for nearly 10 years, but with a title nailed down and a script in the works, it seems like Bill and Ted Face the Music could finally, well, face the music.

Solomon has been diligently working on the Bill and Ted 3 script, tweeting out new details all the while. One tidbit: the return of William Sadler’s Death, who first appeared in 1991’s Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey."

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Reeves talked about the rights and funding nightmare this thing is. It will never happen unless he pays for it.

Bill & Ted 3

Reeves revealed that "When we last got together, part of it was that Bill and Ted were supposed to have written the song that saved the world, and it hasn't happened," he said. "So they've now become kind of possessed by trying to do that. Then there's an element of time and they have to go back."

Source: ComingSoon
Sounds a lot like Tenacious D - "Greatest Song in the World"..

....."Tribute"

I'm interested. I remember being fond of the first movie and at least accepting of the second. It could work!