Favorite Seinfeld Episode

Tools    

Always enjoyed the self-referentiality of "The Pilot".

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Its a toss up between the marine biologist and the Mimbo one.

Welcome to the human race...
Just to name one that hasn't been mentioned, I nominate "The Fire", where George is at his girlfriend's kid's birthday party and a fire breaks out - naturally, George pushes everyone out of the way to save himself and everyone starts seeing him as a coward.

The best scene:

I have one but I need help finding the title

It's the one where one of Cramers girlfriend starts hissing at Jerry at a comedy show after he made a sexist comment.
Don't remember the title but I remember laughing my ass off.

Soup Nazi is also a classic one.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Every time I revisit Seinfeld, the one I keep coming back to is The Comeback. The scenes with George scolding himself in the car are classic.

"Oh! That's what I should've said!

Though I think the four main characters were self-absorbed and for the most part unlikable people, SEINFELD was a sometimes brilliant sitcom that definitely grew on me as I watched it when it hit syndication, I didn't watch the show when it was on primetime. Some of my favorite episodes:

"The Soup Nazi" - I don't know how any favorite SEINFELD episode list cannot include this one.

"The Hamptons" - Between all the remarks about the ugly baby, George's "shrinkage" , and Kramer's lobster adventure, a classic.

"The Dinner Party" - The quartet's simple mission to bring wine and cake to a dinner party turns into a twisted disaster in a hilarious manner.

"The Smelly Car" - Highly unrealistic but very funny episode about Jerry's car inheriting a bizarre smell that won't go away.

"The Big Salad" - Jason Alexander is brilliant here as George can't stand the idea of his latest girlfriend taking credit for a salad he bought for Elaine.

I also should mention that I thought the series finale was brilliant because it beautifully addressed what selfish and self-absorbed people Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer really were and gave their behavior consequences.

Unregistered User
Too many to name but certainly one of my favourite scenes is Kramer drinking Hennigans Whisky, i think its in The Red Dot episode.

I just had three shots of Hennigan’s, and I don’t smell. Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. That’s Hennigan’s, the no-smell, no-tell Scotch.”
“Say you got a big job interview and you’re a little nervous. Well, throw back a couple of shots of Hennigan’s, and you’ll be as loose as a goose and ready to roll in no time. And because it’s odorless, why, it’ll be our little secret.” (singing) “H, E, double-N, I...”