Remember your first?...

Tools    

When I was two my my mum, dad and grandma took me to see this.

I fell asleep after about 25 minutes, apparently, but I do remember being in the cinema, in the dark, with my family and all these bright colours on the screen. Then looking up and seeing the beam of the projector. The other memory I have of that day is my dad and grandma, walking down the high street re-enacting the scene with the elephants. Hence the pic.

I know no one asked, but this was the first film I remember watching on tv, when I was 3. I've never slept well and I remember this being on, on one of those nights that my parents couldn't get me to sleep.

First film I saw on video.

First film I bought with my own money.

Existing threads on this exact topic HERE and HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Existing threads on this exact topic HERE and HERE.
I knew there was at least one thread already in existence on this. Thanks, Holds! Gunny, let me know what you want to do (Merge or Close).
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I knew there was at least one thread already in existence on this. Thanks, Holds! Gunny, let me know what you want to do (Merge or Close).
Merge.

I know my parents took me to several Disney movies before this, but I don't remember them. The first movie I remember seeing at the theater was The Empire Strikes Back when I was 6. My brother and I saw it six more times in the theater after that. Good times.

i cant remember first time alone with my friends tho was titantic.

Here, There and Everywhere
Stargate (1994).

Wow, I was two years old. Unless it was shown a couple years later in cinemas. I still remember parts of the cinematic experience though. o.0

I was born in 1984, and the first movie I can remember seeing in theaters is The Rescuers Down Under! Came out in 1990, so that's about right, probably...

Semper Fooey
I don't know the first one, but I remember Around the World in 80 Days and looking up the year it came out I was four. I thought it was boring and it still is. I'm sure there were movies before that, but my mother usually picked them and they wouldn't be the kind a tot would remember. The first one I forced my parents to take me to was The Shaggy Dog.