MoFo Lists

Tools    

Attention! Lists are changing!

As some of you already know, we've been beta testing a new Custom Lists feature (more here). This is going to supplant a lot of what you think of as the Lists area. For example, it's probably going to be the thing you see by your posts (instead of your list percentages) and on your profile (same).

There'll be some experimenting, and we'll see what people prefer and why and go from there. But initially, don't freak out if/when you see the change.

@Yoda just to let you know the Sight and Sound list seems to be slightly broken, at least on mine it now shows 98% and says there's a film missing, a blank gap where it should be when I view list

Good catch, looks like it happened when I fixed a dupe with Children of Paradise (happens a lot when we have the English translation and the original in the system seperately), guess I didn't update the linking table. Should be good now.

The trick is not minding
I know Noir is one we have planned for a countdown, and musicals were tossed around as well but i think women directors needs a serious overhaul.
I’m sure we can find better films then Slumber Party Massacre and Tank Girl these days.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I know Noir is one we have planned for a countdown, and musicals were tossed around as well but i think women directors needs a serious overhaul.
I’m sure we can find better films then Slumber Party Massacre and Tank Girl these days.
It was two years ago.

And Tank Girl is awesome.

The refresh list is available to be updated!

Movie Forums: Top 100 Refresh (2020)

This area is still changing very soon, and will be more tightly integrated with custom lists and stuff, but you can safely check this off, all the existing ones will stay, and the "official" lists (be they AFI or our own or whatever) will have some kind of special placement or designation, too.

The Movie Forums: Top 100 Refresh-list either doesn't show up when I click on the list button right above my profile picture (when I post something) - even though I put it at first place in the list section - or it shows 0% next to it. Probably a minor bug?

The Movie Forums: Top 100 Refresh-list either doesn't show up when I click on the list button right above my profile picture (when I post something) - even though I put it at first place in the list section - or it shows 0% next to it. Probably a minor bug?
Whoops, looks like I had the wrong IDs hardcoded in there. Try it now, please.