What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

About to put in my Futurama DVD, god I love this show!

I must become Caligari..!
About to go to Rockit
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Mark
I'm putting off hanging the Christmas lights. My wife thought this would be the perfect weekend for me to install them. She left, and I'm stalling. She's probably going to be pissed when she gets home, and I haven't even started yet. Oh, well...it's cold outside!
Sitting here laughing at the trouble Mark is going to be in if doesn't get those lights up before his wife gets back, s**t I am a nasty person

Sitting here laughing at Nebbit's post...

Thanks... I needed that...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Just sittin here, listenin' to some Pumpkins, with the puppy on my lap.... ah bliss...

Do you know my poetry?
Watching episode 2 of the Clerks Animated Series with the commentary track on...

MovieForums Extra
Watching the extended version of "The Two Towers." I am in heaven...

I must become Caligari..!
Recoparating from last night, God my backs sore, Listening to "Know Your Enemy" - Rage Against the Machine, and in the Aintitcool Chat room.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Talking to Amy online, and listening to the Pogues. Two of my very favorite things...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Do you know my poetry?
Watching local news, listening to The Matrix Revolutions soundtrack and playing some Yahoo games.

Registering for spring classes

I ate all your bees.
Finishing Max Payne 2 in the hard difficulty in under 4 and 1/2 hours...Damn Im good...If only I had a life.

Listening to the Living End radio program that Hondo posted. This thing is friggin awesome! They sound like they would be crazy live.

Making pumkin pie, and trying not to eat it