Happy Birthday KasperKristensen

Tools    

Happy Birthday, Special K! And yes, that's what I'm going to call you. And you can't stop me. Cue non-existent evil laughing smilie!

Smilie not found. Improvise: +

I don't think we've met, but Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Kasper!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Happy birthday, person I've never seen on the forums before!! You're not a teenager anymore! Hope to see you around more often.

You want to post like me?
Happy birthday, person I've never seen on the forums before!! You're not a teenager anymore! Hope to see you around more often.
Time matters not. I sure as hell aint an adult yet. Yeah I gotta pop in a little more often, I've been slacking.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Thankfully you're not called Kasper Kevin Kristensen...

Happy birthday, buddy!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hah, thanks mucker. (Am I using that right?).

You should pick up Blur I'll kick your ass. Got a headset now and everything.
You're talking to someone who's in the top 1% in most classes on every track in Forza 3. I might just download that demo and show you how to drive.

You want to post like me?
Pff, they have guns in Forza 3 do they?
But yeah dude, get that demo (then the game) and let's race! I'm off work for the rest of the week so you just hit me up.