Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Yes, really.

Oh, ffs. This disgusting exaggerated drama and obnoxious ‘diverse’ people who behave like clowns, but no remotely appealing sex (nor a single emotionally grounded or psychologically coherent scene). The world sure is ending.

Nope, Bros was awful. Will try this now.

Well, this is certainly a better film, but the politicised ‘activist’ essence of modern entertainment still prevails. The boyfriend is a douche, sure, but the protagonist clearly likes and chose that. Her female friends, however, are worse than any domestic tyrant, constantly bully her, tell her she’s stuck in the noughties/‘Gossip Girl’ mode for choosing to style her hair and wear makeup on vacation (WTF?! How is that any of their business?), actively mock what she does and tell her to cheer up. I would chop up such ****s with an axe. And yes, I have been told that about being weird for styling my hair and wearing heels.
‘When did he become more important to you than us’ is a line that could be so wonderfully darkly comical if one only let it.
Anyway, I love how ‘coercive control and bullying’ by women is not a thing at all…
For the life of me, I just do not get stuff like this. God knows I try.

Yes, really.

Oh, ffs. This disgusting exaggerated drama and obnoxious ‘diverse’ people who behave like clowns, but no remotely appealing sex (nor a single emotionally grounded or psychologically coherent scene). The world sure is ending.

I fell asleep watching this. I only remember wondering "was Abraham Lincoln gay?"