The Green Hornet

Tools    

Anyone hear about this one? For what i read at ViewAskew, Kevin Smith, (Dogma, mallrats, Chasing Amy, Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob strike Back, Jersey Girl,) has signed on to write and direct another superhero flick.
For those of you who dont know, The Green Hornet is basically another batman, a billionare who throws on a costume and decides to fight crime, however, green hornet was out there way before the bat.
Im lookin forward to this flick, im not sure how Kevin Smith will do, but looking at his work on Daredevil i think it'll be pretty good. Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Kevin Smith, (Dogma, mallrats, Chasing Amy, Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob strike Back, Jersey Girl,) has signed on to write and direct another superhero flick.
... I'm not sure how Kevin Smith will do, but looking at his work on Daredevil i think it'll be pretty good. Any thoughts?

First of all, Smith did "write" a screenplay for Daredevil though it was never used nor did he direct the film (if that is what you applied).
Secondly, since he is definitely writing and directing The Green Hornet, I believe it will turn out great. Kevin Smith has been a writer for The Green Arrow comic books which are excellently done. He knows what he's doing and can really deliver!

Originally Posted by jrs
First of all, Smith did "write" a screenplay for Daredevil though it was never used nor did he direct the film (if that is what you applied).
Secondly, since he is definitely writing and directing The Green Hornet, I believe it will turn out great. Kevin Smith has been a writer for The Green Arrow comic books which are excellently done. He knows what he's doing and can really deliver!

Ack! Sorry i didnt specify.... I was talking about his writing work on the Daredevil Comics, did you catch any of those? And i agree, His work on the Green Arrow book was amazing, he doesnt get nearly enough credit for his talents.