Tools    

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers
Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburg Steelers
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Indianapolis Colts
Detroit Tigers vs. Dallas Cowboys

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Cardinals, Ravens, Bengals, Cowboys
A girl can wish... (I absolutely detest the Steelers and NEVER want them to win anything)

EDIT: I meant to go with the Panthers. I screwed up. LOL! Oh well.

Nah, that was the silliest NFL story I've ever heard. They have a toughness on defense and at wide receiver that they've been missing for years.

Everyone I know who thinks it was silly lives in Boston.

Anyway, they've got a shot this year, if only because Denver looks weirdly vulnerable the last few weeks. I'd still take The Field, though.

They should take care of Denver at home. The only team that I think is a big problem is Seattle.

After the camera story broke out, they promptly went out and had the best season in NFL history, before losing in the Super Bowl. The story was blown out of proportion by many of the talking heads in the media, but if anyone listened then to what guys like Mike Ditka and Jimmy Johnson said, they'd know how ridiculous it was. But people are naturally jealous, and like scandal.

But people are naturally jealous, and like scandal.
They're also naturally inclined to dismiss criticisms of their team as jealousy.

I don't think it, ya' know, caused their success, but it seems unlikely it was worth nothing, given that they thought it was worth doing despite the obvious risk. And given that all three of their Super Bowl victories were by a field goal, you don't have to think it was a huge factor to see how it could've dramatically changed their level of success. Right now, 4 points is the difference between "perennial contender" and "dynasty," and 9 points is the difference between "dynasty" and "the Buffalo Bills of the 21st century."

All that said, duh, you're gonna get your chops busted if you pick your own team to win.

I really want the Broncos to win it this year as i think a player of Mannings calibre should have more than one Superbowl, but i can't see past The Packers or Seahawks winning it. I'll guess Cardinals, Ravens, Cowboys and Colts. Also it's the Detroit Lions EF, the Tigers are baseball .

Ditto on the Manning thing. And man, what a capper that'd be for his career, even more than this ridiculous run with Denver he's had.

I don't love any one team as a huge favorite right now, though. I'd take 2-1 on The Field against any one team.

They're also naturally inclined to dismiss criticisms of their team as jealousy.
Not me, I was a gambler, and that ruins you as a fan. It's about who you trust for information. If you listened to ex-coaches and ex-players, people who really know the game, they will tell you this type of thing has gone on forever with every team. Even the Broncos got caught doing it in 2010, but nobody seemed to care about them. The Patriots never got accused of cheating; they got accused of breaking a rule. Bill Belichick wasn't even suspended, and then Jets coach Eric Mangini has publicly stated that he regrets trying to get them in trouble. Every team tries to find an edge in every way they can; it's called gamesmanship, but games are won on the field. This is also the first year in quite a while that I believed the Pats were true contenders. It's amazing how far they made it the last few years with the lack of talent they had. It's a different story this year.

Let the night air cool you off
It seems really unfair (in that #FirstWorldProblems type of way) that the Cowboys have to play the Lions in the Wildcard after the season they just had. Add to it that if they want to go to the Super Bowl they probably have to go through Lambeau and CenturyLink.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
I really want the Broncos to win it this year as i think a player of Mannings calibre should have more than one Superbowl, but i can't see past The Packers or Seahawks winning it.
And I would like to see Denver play the Seahawks again with the same result.(I used to live in Denver for 25 years and the Broncos were my team until Elway retired. Now I have lived in Seattle for 25 years and changed my allegiances.

Let the night air cool you off
The lions aren't that good anyways. Cowboys roll.
I'd rather the Cowboys play the Panthers or Cardinals, I still think the Cowboys win. Sadly, I don't see them beating Rodgers and Co.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
And I don't see my Packers beating Seattle. Sounds sad to say but I don't care just somebody beat Seattle!!

Seattle going to beat Carolina 38-3 probably.