Grand Theft Auto V

Tools    

I think I'm gonna give it a go a few times and see if I can get to it. The walk through says once you get to the tower you're safe from the tanks! Ha! I don't think I'mma gonna be able to fit the dump truck through that little gate though..

there's a frog in my snake oil
Damn, never really tried a full assault. Sounds fun

Nicking the milijet is fun too, parachute in n dodge the missiles on the way out if you can!

Yeah, I'm gonna go head on with a semi right through the back gate. Then its a quick right and the tower where the gun is just on the right in the big tall radio tower looking thing. Not sure how a semi will hold up to tank fire, but I'm rather excited to find out! I hope I get the opportunity to steal a tank. I've been outside the base casing the joint for about an hour. I'm gonna go and test their defenses a little. First thing (of course!) will be to fire a grenade or two at a tank and see what happens.

From what I remember from multiplayer the tank one-shots most things Move fast grasshopper!

I got it! First try! It's actually a little bit easy to run in there and head right upstairs to get it. There's only about a half a dozen guys between you and it, so, no problem for Trevor. Getting out though is probably impossible. Doesn't matter though, all you gotta do is grab it and its yours forever! First thing I did after the hospital is pour about 300 rounds into a jeep out front and immediately stole a firetruck and am currently on another rampage. I didn't realize you couldn't shoot out of the firetruck? That's quite alright, I'm quite proficient at ramming speeds.

You can knock pedestrians over with its water cannon though can't you? Or was that 4?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I guess this'll fit here:

GTA Vee announced on PS4, Xbox One and PC this Autumn. Probably the least surprising news from E3.

I saw the trailer for GTAV on the PS4 and it does look pretty but then it also looked pretty on the PS3 & Xbox360. Does anyone know if there will be any other changes aside from the graphics?

Is anyone still playing GTAV online still? I am getting back into it and liking the new missions that have been provided.

Is anyone still playing GTAV online still? I am getting back into it and liking the new missions that have been provided.
I quit a while back. It got boring as did GTA V itself. I still have my saves on 360 though so if I ever plan on getting back to it one day I can always transfer my saves to X-Box One when I upgrade.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have GTAV on the 360 and im considering getting a PS4. With this announcement that they are releasing GTAV on the PS4 and you can transfer your data from the PS3 and 360 to the PS4, did I hear this correct that you can transfer it from a different console to the PS4? Because if thats true that would be cool but I dont know if I heard correctly.

I have GTAV on the 360 and im considering getting a PS4. With this announcement that they are releasing GTAV on the PS4 and you can transfer your data from the PS3 and 360 to the PS4, did I hear this correct that you can transfer it from a different console to the PS4? Because if thats true that would be cool but I dont know if I heard correctly.
In the words of George Takei; OH MY!

If they are willing to do that (and I see no reason why not) I think this could go over very well and if the information is kept in the Rockstar Cloud I see no reason it should be able to be accessed. The only thing I could see is Microsoft and Sony shouting at it each other.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
In the words of George Takei; OH MY!

If they are willing to do that (and I see no reason why not) I think this could go over very well and if the information is kept in the Rockstar Cloud I see no reason it should be able to be accessed. The only thing I could see is Microsoft and Sony shouting at it each other.
Thats what I thought it would be very easy for them to be able to do it but im not sure if I have the correct info, I have seen many videos from E3 this year and cannot for the life of me remember the one I saw it in. But as im going back to Sony for the next gen I hope I can transfer my data etc. I still need to see what exactly they are updating in the game rather than just visuals.

Like I posted previously, I will be transferring my GTA V saves over to the X-Box One, for when I update and possibly get the game on the new system. You can read about it in one of many articles here.

I think the question is whether you can transfer cross platform (Xbox 360 -> PS4 etc). It's not clear from that article that you can. Just says both platforms details are transferable (but could be just within platform etc).

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have a Rockstar Social account so if I could transfer it over that would be awesome. Not sure if the game saves will but im sure the online character would be able to. If it is that would be awesome

The People's Republic of Clogher
Pretty sure that RSC saves your games to its cloud on PC so it should be possible on console - At the end of the day there's no exclusive content for any platform so all they'd need to transfer are your game progress and character stats.

Would anyone here be interested in creating a MoFo crew? We could be badass mofo's!
I'm not really playing at the mo, but I made one ...

It has the MOFO tag, movie-themed roles, and a badass logo...

Unfortunately, all the 'Mo Foe' style names had gone. So it's called MooFuse... (I gave up trying to find something good )

Feel free to use it, or like, make a better one