American Television

Tools    

OK guys I am like 5 days in the US and I am very dissapointed by the TV in the Hotel room I have like 40 channels FOX NBC CBS FX, amc and many more that show good movies but the thing that pissed me off was not the commercials every 10 min that is irritating too but to put censorship one everything now that is a serious crime.Yesterday I was watching Die Hard 3 and what is the point if you can't hear the F,S words no T&A what is that no blood how the hell do you watch horror movies ?! And I tought that it was only during the day but noooo there was a late priview of Scream 2 that believe me it wasn\t worth watching there were no murders you see how the killer chases them and and when he is about to strike hop to the next scene wtf?!?! SO is that like everywhere in the US?

Yep, afraid so B. Why do you think I watch so many movies? TV in the US is awful. Has been for quite some time. DVR and TIVO are from The Big Giant Head in the sky. I even have a digital set top box with On-Demand and The On Demand Free movies have commercials as well.

...I even have a digital set top box with On-Demand and The On Demand Free movies have commercials as well.
Of course they do, it's On Demand Free. That's why it's free.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Any Cable "Pay-Channel" shows uncut movies all day with no commercials. Those would include HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, The Movie Channel, Turner Classic Movies, IFC, Sundance, Fox Movie Channel, Starz, Encore. Most of the other cable channels edit and have commercials, so I don't watch those unless I'm desperate.

well Mark we have just regular cable with cut stuff thank god the internet will be installed tomorrow so everything will be the way it's suppose to be