Gamer (2009)

Tools    

Director: Mark Neveldine
Writer: Mark Neveldine
Studio: Lionsgate
Cast: Gerard Butler, Michael C. Hall, Alison Lohman

I've been looking this for a while and for a moment there I thought that it might suck or at least will be crappy done but the trailer Proved me wrong plus it's from the guys who brought Crank and Pathology. Check it for yourself

Trailer

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
YAWN. This film looks hokey and I'm surprised to see Butler attached to it.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Looks like quite a cool film I will be watching this.

It's all in the reflexes.
Looks like quite a cool film I will be watching this.
Ditto. I like the idea behind it and Gerard Butler is always good. Only thing which might not work for me is Michael C. Hall, just doesn't seem right? Could just be me lol

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I saw the trailer, seems like an interresting movie

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

I like this movie in the Pre-technology era when it was called The Running Man. If Gov. Schwarzenegger was in it, I would have to check it out. I think I'll skip it.

saw a HD trailer for this and I am hooked as well. looks to be a good action film, with all the requisite bombs, bad guys, and beat-downs coming! plus gerard butler? yummy! lotta great names, though I was surprised to see Kyra Sedgewick, so that should be interesting.

I'm not. Butler's the guy who starred in 300 and Dracula 2000! I'll watch it because it's from the guys who directed Crank and if this is even half as fun as that film then I reckon i'll be in for a great evening Might see this Saturday.

I'm not. Butler's the guy who starred in 300 and Dracula 2000!
I'm pleased you said that, Pres. I've been wondering why anyone thinks the guy can act. I've yet to see (or hear) any evidence of it at all.

i just saw it. thought it was surprisingly good.

WARNING: "don't read unless you've seen" spoilers below
some major plot problems, but hte envisioning of the future was quite creative. the best scnes are done off the battlefield, someone actually though hard and creating a convincing look for the future of billboards, homes, tvs, controls.

I saw a trailer for it on a recent dvd perchase and I cant wait to see this now, looking forward to picking it up whe its released
It's out already.At least in Blockbuster though