Mesrine: Killer Instinct

Tools    

Surprised no-one is talking about this. I saw the trailer at the cinema the other night and think it looks fantastic.

Thoughts please.

Trailer link below.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...tional-trailer

I agree that it looks really good. Part II gets released at the end of the month.

I can't say that I'm suprised that no one's talking about it though. It's a French film being released (here anyway) in the middle of the summer blockbuster season. My guess is that they'll keep Part II quiet until the see a groundswell of positive reaction to the trailer. What film did you see the trailer on? It's being released as a 15 over here.

I went to see Drag Me To Hell and Terminator Salvation last week and saw the trailer then (can't remember which film it was before though). There were some positive sounding murmurs from the (men in the) audience afterwards which suggests it may fare well here for a French flick. I really hope it does the business because I want to see both parts on the big screen. It's just what I'm in the mood for at the moment after watching some of Jean-Pierre Melville's films recently.