Hellboy 2

Tools    

Hey all- this may be a little early- but i heard it was announced and expected for 2006. Del Toro will return, and Mignola and repeated several times he is interested in furthering the series.
If Hellboy 1 is any indicator- the sequel will make for some hgih quality paranormal fun. Any thboughts or news?

Enemies are so stimulating.
i havent even seen hellboy 1 yet. i want to but for some reason (and i seem to be the only one that thinks this way) i hate the bit in the trailer when the 'freaks' call themselves freaks. it just seems like a really harsh word to call yourself. i always think calling someone or something a freak is offensive (unless your joking around or whatever). i dont know...just makes me cringe a little, i dont know why...maybe when i actually see the film i wont feel that way about it.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Im still a Hellboy fan after seeing the first but I was hugely letdown. I thought it shouldve had far better detail or something, not sure what, but I didnt enjoy it nearly as much as I anticipated! Musta watched the trailer a hundred times waitin for it to come out!lol

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by sisboombah
maybe when i actually see the film i wont feel that way about it.
There there, im sure you wont....Yooooou FREAK!

HB2 (Originally titled 'Hellboy 2: The Golden Army')

Release Date: July 11, 2008
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Guillermo del Toro
Screenwriter: Guillermo del Toro
Starring: Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Luke Goss, Thomas Kretschmann, Doug Jones, Anna Walton, Brian Steele, Roy Dotrice, John Hurt
Official Website: Hellboymovie.com

With a signature blend of action, humor and character-based spectacle, the saga of the world's toughest, kitten-loving hero from Hell continues to unfold in "Hellboy II: The Golden Army." Bigger muscle, badder weapons and more ungodly villains arrive in an epic vision of imagination from Oscar®-nominated director Guillermo del Toro ("Pan's Labyrinth," "Hellboy").

After an ancient truce existing between humankind and the invisible realm of the fantastic is broken, hell on Earth is ready to erupt. A ruthless leader who treads the world above and the one below defies his bloodline and awakens an unstoppable army of creatures. Now, it's up to the planet's toughest, roughest superhero to battle the merciless dictator and his marauders. He may be red. He may be horned. He may be misunderstood. But when you need the job done right, it's time to call in Hellboy (Ron Perlman).

Along with his expanding team in the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Development--pyrokinetic girlfriend Liz (Selma Blair), aquatic empath Abe (Doug Jones) and protoplasmic mystic Johann--the BPRD will travel between the surface strata and the unseen magical one, where creatures of fantasy become corporeal. And Hellboy, a creature of two worlds who's accepted by neither, must choose between the life he knows and an unknown destiny that beckons him.

Wow It look great...I haven't yet watch the first!!!!... so I'll watch that first!!!

Lost in never never land
This is a film that I will hit up post threaters so that I don't have to pay as much. The first one was definitely entertaining, but I wouldn't call it that great a film, and I expect basically the same thing from this film.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
if this push thru... i hope it will live up to the first one... i'm so excited and expecting about this sequel...

Movie Forums Critic
hope it is better than the first , i didn't really like the first, can't wait to see this film....

A system of cells interlinked
I liked the first quite a bit. Cool anti-hero flick with a heart. Fun!

I'll catch the next one for sure.

I liked the first quite a bit. Cool anti-hero flick with a heart. Fun!

I'll catch the next one for sure.
Look at that face..is it really worth watching hehehehe....I'm just messing with yah!! Anyway he got a pretty good gun!

I haven't seen the first part of this movie, but it looks
good.. I'll watch the first part then the next