Ridley Scott to direct 'Monopoly'

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I want to see the offers Hart turns down.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I want to see the offers Hart turns down.
CHESS: The Movie

Rook had always been relied on for his broad shoulders and direct way of walking. But now the Bishop has gone too far, travelling deep into enemy territory to spread the good word, and only Rook can get him back out....

---

Opening Shot:

A marionette of Ingmar Bergman dances on a stone lintel, before being SMASHED by a seige boulder. THIS MEANS WAR!

I think we need a movie version of this:

Imagine the tension in the scenes:

"The ground is giving way! Get off the island!"
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"They haven't rolled the dice yet!"

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I think we need a movie version of this:

Imagine the tension in the scenes:

"The ground is giving way! Get off the island!"
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"They haven't rolled the dice yet!"

I played the 30th anniversary of this game...love it!

Kevin Hart is in final negotiations to star and Tim Story is set to direct the film
https://www.thewrap.com/kevin-hart-t...nsgate-hasbro/
"Story’s next film, a remake of “Shaft” starring Samuel L. Jackson, will open in theaters June 2019."

So were remaking remakes now???

Welcome to the human race...
I thought the 2000 Shaft was a rebootquel where Jackson was the son or nephew of Roundtree.

Hollyweird (as many call it) has run out of original ideas that they have now slumped so low as to make movies out of board games. I'm just wondering but where have all the writers gone? Where has creativity gone? Did it cease to exist at the end of the last century? I don't get it! You can't tell me Hollywood is lacking in that area. You can't tell me that there are no creative people out there with brilliant original ideas for films.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Watch some tv brah
TV is where creativeness is. That's true. But I'm talking about the movie industry. Everything nowadays is remakes, reboots, prequels, sequels, comic book adaptations, and now board game adaptations.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, we need to get back to the days when the standard for a successful original film was "what if there was a kid and he did karate" (and even that came out around the same time as Clue so this isn't exactly a new issue).

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
"Story’s next film, a remake of “Shaft” starring Samuel L. Jackson, will open in theaters June 2019."

So were remaking remakes now???

It's the one originally called Son of Shaft, but they decided to rename it Shaft.

It has three generations of John Shaft
  • The original John Shaft, Richard Roundtree
  • Shaft's namesake nephew, Samuel L. Jackson
  • Jackson's Shaft has a son, played by Jessie T. Usher

You ready? You look ready.
Monopoly movie?

Last time I checked when you get to the end of the board you start over, so it's going to be tough to have a beginning...a middle...or an end...
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

This might just do nobody any good.
Last time I checked when you get to the end of the board you start over
Franchise potential, you say?