Movies That Torment You (but arent necessarily bloody/violent)

Tools    

Good stuff. Some of those I wouldnt consider for my particular variation of 'hard to watch' movies because they are something else to me. Like Taxi Driver which I found to be hard core but not hard to watch at all because it was so riveting. I can see how others might though. But a bunch of others on there are going on my list... Did you ever make a sum up page showing all 50?
No, would you like me to do that?

No, would you like me to do that?
Well sure if its not too much trouble. Im lazy. I just put all the ones I havent seen in a list. And copy and paste from one source is always easier then leafing through and doing them one by one. But only if you have the time and the desire frankly. It is absolutely not important and should be your lowest priority.

Well sure if its not too much trouble. Im lazy. I just put all the ones I havent seen in a list. And copy and paste from one source is always easier then leafing through and doing them one by one. But only if you have the time and the desire frankly. It is absolutely not important and should be your lowest priority.
I did it for someone before with another list, so I don't mind, though when I do it, I will just PM it to you if that's OK.

it does have some violent moments in it but Wolf Creek has a great amount of unsettling foreboding and a huge build up of tension!

Boys Don't Cry
Bad Boy Bubby
Head-On
Lilya 4-Forever
Dogtooth
Antichrist*
Fat Girl
Ex Drummer
Happiness
In a Glass Cage
In My Skin
I Stand Alone