The MoFo Top 100 Action Movie Countdown

→ in
Tools    

I have now drafted 75 of the current Top 100 images. Whichever ones that end up not making it will probably wind up as honorable mentions.

I think it's rather silly to have waited so long to do this, I think it's more a matter of procrastination than movie-watching that delays list submissions.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I think it's rather silly to have waited so long to do this, I think it's more a matter of procrastination than movie-watching that delays list submissions.

Not for me. I've been watching some last minute action movies to figure out if and where they should place on my list.

Not for me. I've been watching some last minute action movies to figure out if and where they should place on my list.
Well good on you. This thread has felt rather empty without all of the "sharing suggestions" bit everyone was lobbying for 3 months ago.

Well good on you. This thread has felt rather empty without all of the "sharing suggestions" bit everyone was lobbying for 3 months ago.

A lot of of the "sharing suggestions" were martial arts movies, so I lost interest in them very quickly. It would have been nice if there were some better suggestions, but I used IMDB and Wikipedia to find action movies that are more suited to my tastes in movies.

A lot of of the "sharing suggestions" were martial arts movies, so I lost interest in them very quickly. It would have been nice if there were some better suggestions, but I used IMDB and Wikipedia to find action movies that are more suited to my tastes in movies.
That's mostly what I was suggesting. Hardly got anything from anybody else and it was everybody else who was pushing for it.

Truth is Actions movies cover a very wide range of things. The very best action has romance and comedic tones. People get wrapped up in action movies assuming oh they mean car chases or kung fu bad assness. I be will give some time too help anyone find a list of films provided they have seen them. Anyone need help making a list PM me.

That's mostly what I was suggesting. Hardly got anything from anybody else and it was everybody else who was pushing for it.
A lot of people seem upset or passively annoyed that this list is simply an "unofficial list" so they won't use as much time with it or whatever. That was at least the feeling I got when I heard the lukewarm response around the forums...

Admittedly I haven't been watching much for this list, But I AM getting my list together as we speak. I'm currently narrowing down what started as more than 100 contenders.

A lot of people seem upset or passively annoyed that this list is simply an "unofficial list" so they won't use as much time with it or whatever. That was at least the feeling I got when I heard the lukewarm response around the forums...

Admittedly I haven't been watching much for this list, But I AM getting my list together as we speak. I'm currently narrowing down what started as more than 100 contenders.

I never care if something is an official list or an unofficial list. As long as it sounds like something that I'm interested in, I'll try to send in a list. This one is a bit tougher for me because I'm not really into action movies, but using IMDB and Wikipedia as a guide, I found enough of them to make a list of about 50 or 60 movies that I liked enough to consider for my list. I just needed to rewatch some of them that I haven't seen in many years to figure out which ones to cut, and how to rank the rest of them.

Wait, did Yoda ever actually say he wouldn't make this an official list?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Official or not this list will be very cool.

With every entry you should post a gif of the movie like the matrix one above.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "