Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

To live and Die In LA, an amazing crime thriller from 1985, a superb depiction of Los angeles u feel like you live there. giving it a rewatch

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
As I mentioned in an earlier post, my movie watching habits have changed dramatically over the last year and I saw no movies that came out in 2015 and was only dimly aware of the titles of any except for The Martian which I bought and it arrived today.

Imagine my surprise in looking at the list of 2015 movies to find Mad Max, Fury on that list and nominated for an Oscar as Best Picture and maybe even the odds on favorite to the top honors! I thought the Mad Max films to be great fun I had regulated the entire series to the realm of cult films. I immediately clicked on the trailer and was blown away by the graphics and special effects and the stunts. It has been a very long time since I have seen a new and different way to crash cars, set off explosions and offer the trills of some amazing stunts and I was definitely intrigued. It had a great cast and a few newcomers, so I immediately bought it from Amazon Prime Video and while I was at it I downloaded the other three films as well to watch the whole entire series in order. I have seen the first three at least 3 times each but it has been quite awhile.

So tonight its Mad Max (1979)

Christmas Evil (1980)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Bad movie night!
I know I will yank this out of a redbox one day.