Hello.

Tools    

My name's Kais and I'm a history student. I'm half Palestinian half Lebanese. I watched a lot of films growing up as a form of escapism. I'm an introvert and can be quite shy sometimes. I guess that's all I have to say. I look forward to discussing films with everyone here and hopefully discovering some new films as well.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
Welcome. We all will look forward to your participation in this forum! I hope you like it here.

Kais hello! I see we have something in common....Rebecca in our Top 10 Favorites.

Have you seen Amreeka (2009) It's a Indie drama-comedy about a Palestine family that moves to a small town in the USA. I enjoyed the first part of the film when they were living in occupied Palestine. The second part was in America and was more predictable and more comic. But still good.

Kais hello! I see we have something in common....Rebecca in our Top 10 Favorites.

Have you seen Amreeka (2009) It's a Indie drama-comedy about a Palestine family that moves to a small town in the USA. I enjoyed the first part of the film when they were living in occupied Palestine. The second part was in America and was more predictable and more comic. But still good.
Yes, I have seen it. I thought it was okay. There was too much going on all at once though.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Welcome Kais, have a fun time here!

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Welcome.