The 2014 NFL Playoffs Thread

Tools    

Wow. What a shocking call there. Horrible. Hats off to the pats. What game. I thought for sure Lynch would puond it in there.

Congrats Cricket and Sedai. If I was a Seahawk fan I would be losing my mind. I really have no dog in the fight and almost did. Great Super Bowl.

GO CRICKET! I had a feeling they'd win because it was your team.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
So they cheated their way to the Super Bowl and then won because of a bad call by the Seahawks? Wow. I hate the Patriots. And Robert Craft sounds like a drunk idiot.

IMO Brady should not have been the MVP. Two interceptions with his defense bailing him out at the last second and they still give it to him... What an insult to Montana.

I didn't watch it, but congrats Patriots, and Brady. I wanted the Pats to win even though i don't really like either team, wouldn't have picked them to reach nevermind win the SB this year. Also unlucky Seahawks, as Cricket said it's pretty clear they'll be one of the top teams in the NFL for the forseeable future.

So they cheated their way to the Super Bowl and then won because of a bad call by the Seahawks? Wow. I hate the Patriots. And Robert Craft sounds like a drunk idiot.
How did they cheat themselves to the superbowl? Genuine quetion, did they do something during the game or are you referring to deflategate?

A system of cells interlinked
Oh hells yes!!!

We are all still going crazy over here...