Has this coincidence ever happen to you?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's not a category, just coincidences.

For example, I saw "im a fugitive from a chain gang" (1932) and following that watched Cassavetes' last film he directed (Big Trouble) and during the latter film, they're watching "I'm a Fugitive...." - I was going to say something, but said to hell with it.

Yesterday I watched "Il Grido" - and before it even started, during the credits, I noticed all of the names weren't Italian but English sounding. Then I noticed an actress who I saw in "The Snake Pit" and the female lead in "Marty" but didn't know her name, so as I looked it up, I saw her second husband is Karel Reisz, the guy who made the film I saw right after "Il Grido" which was "The Gambler"

I watched Wake in Fright and Wolf Creek 2 on back to back nights, the only 2 movies I have ever seen that has several kangaroos being massacred.

That's okay. Nobody's perfect!
"There is no such thing as coincidence. It merely means that you weren't paying attention to the other half of what was going on." - The Hip-crime Vocab in John Brunner's Stand on Zanzibar. (SF novel 1968)

wanabe movie critique
Nope