Submit Your
2000s
List
The deadline for the Top Films of the 2000s list is days away! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Is anyone into soccer?

Tools    

Let's create our own branch of sports. Maybe not soccer, but something else. Anything that interests you in sports. I don't play soccer myself. But I like to watch matches and root for our national team.

Let's create our own branch of sports. Maybe not soccer, but something else. Anything that interests you in sports. I don't play soccer myself. But I like to watch matches and root for our national team.
There are sports threads here, including soccer. We always discuss the World Cup, e.g.

@honeykid somewhere has a thread, predominantly English soccer. Good reading there.

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
Yankees and Brits fighting over words again? Don't behave like little babies! You're gonna need nappies! I mean... diapers! Damn it, I didn't start the fire!

movies can be okay...
you mean football?
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue ó a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then itís a good film; if itís not a dialogue, itís a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

There are sports threads here, including soccer. We always discuss the World Cup, e.g.

@honeykid somewhere has a thread, predominantly English soccer. Good reading there.
It's here. It's not my thread, but I post there more than most.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...=4951&page=252

Association Football, to be more precise.
And thatís where we get the term ďsoccerĒ from Association. Weird, but true.