What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Charlie the Unicorn!

My brother showed me this one before. I can't handle those voices for too long though.

Get off my island

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Possibly the rudest man on earth!
If that was totally legit, then that was some funny stuff heheh. I think they should keep calling that guy till he literally explodes. The thing that's tough to believe is how he actually has a business or still works for a that business being as rude as he is. Who the hell would want to order a pizza from that psycho only to have him spit in it if you ask him more than 2 questions.

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
There is **** quality video.

And below that theres YouTube quality video.

Id rather just go watch a programme thats half decent quality and not split into 10 different parts on some other video hosting site like Dailymotion or Veoh.

If that was totally legit, then that was some funny stuff heheh. I think they should keep calling that guy till he literally explodes. The thing that's tough to believe is how he actually has a business or still works for a that business being as rude as he is. Who the hell would want to order a pizza from that psycho only to have him spit in it if you ask him more than 2 questions.
I think it is legit, i listen to him on the radio every day and he makes quite a lot of random phone calls!!

I think it is legit, i listen to him on the radio every day and he makes quite a lot of random phone calls!!
Oh ok heheh. I still can't believe that dude still works there. Must be the owner to be able to get away with that kind of tude. I wouldn't trust any kind of Pizza he's selling either if he remotely got upset while I was ordering. I don't need some big loogie in my Pie.

There'a a t.v show on over here at the moment called Britains Got Talent, It's reality show with the winner performing at the Royal Variety Show, Check these 2 clips out, the judges reaction is priceless!

Thanks you old geeza, I had seen the fist two which blew me away thanks for the second two, wow where do these people come from England really does have talent :yup

Moviemaker! thanks for making me scared to put the garbage

Holy frack!!

I was so sure this guy was gonna bomb. I mean he looked like the kind of singer who is all serious and sh*t while is preparing himself as the music slowly gets nearer and nearer to his time to actually sing, then barks like a frog with it's legs in a deep fryer lol. And then when they say he sucks, he gets this huge shock on his face like he didn't see it coming. And the sad thing is.........they honestly rarely do.
Anyways, as much as I detest Opera, that singer rocked.

And that little girl in the next video is going to be amazing once her voice matures.

Nice vids though all around.

Still Move Forward!!
Me and my friends in the making JACKASS

CHECK THIS GUY OUT!!!! SO FUNNNY COMEDIAN- Swearing and mature subject matter.

These are both just fantastic! Makes me wonder how they fared in the contest and beyond.
Here is Connie, she didn't do so well as her singing was a bit off but she did wow the crowd
&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fpage%3D2