Kiss of the Dragon

→ in
Tools    

Rock God
lol! excellent!

I saw this picture today. It was pretty enjoyable, Jet Li kicks major arse. I didn't like Bridget Fonda's character because she was so thinly drawn and undeveloped that she was more of a nuisance than anything else. I suppose there wouldn't have been that whole "rescue the kid" thing without her, but regardless, if there was a rewrite where she wasn't in the screenplayh, the movie wouldn't have been much better and more focused on the action, which is the point of the movie. That was nearly a 100 word sentence about how she shouldn't have been in the movie, that's a bad sign I would think. Still, I liked the picture. It was entertaining enough.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by Steve N.
I didn't like Bridget Fonda's character because she was so thinly drawn and undeveloped that she was more of a nuisance than anything else.
Finally someone agrees with me!

That was the reason she was in the picture was to complicate the situation. Without her it would have been way to easy. You need Jet Li to have to go back for the kid and to save her. If the movie wasn't complicaated by her it would have been pretty boring.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
They could of erased her and then of had one of Jet Li's relatives (they could make some up) be kidnapped. Ever seen the Enforcer? Pretty much the same thing, except he fights alongside his own son, who owns I must say. I guess the movie may have needed her character, but that doesn't mean I have to like her.