American Pie 2

→ in
Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Basic scenario for sequels is that they can never live up to the first, this is no exception. Under the guidance of one of the writers for American Pie, this finds the full cast back after a year of college. A little older, wiser, hornier, same setup as in the first try and get laid in the hour and a half the movie is playing.

This movie did have laughs, but it was more forced laughter than anything. Stiffler is pissed at Finch, of course, because of the whole thing with Stiffler's mom. So all throughout the movie we get little comebacks from Stiffler about the whole situation.

All and all, a funny movie to end out the summer. I didn't have a big problem with the movie, it was funny, but at times it did seem a little on the struggling side. Go see it if you were a fan of the first.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i never saw the first one but enjoyed this anyway; i enjoy watching men make fools of themselves y'all are the funniest.

MovieForums Extra
It hasn't come out here in Oz yet ('coz we're several decades behind the rest of the civilized world ), but I'm looking forward to seeing it! I was laughing so hard during the first one (especially the toilet scene with Finch), so it'll be interesting to watch the sequel!

I saw this today, I liked it. It was entertaining, and a few things were hilarious.