Actors you wish you would have seen more roles from.

Tools    

Based on the truth.. and lies.
Who are some actors from the past who weren't in many movies but you thought were good actors and deserved more roles ?

I think she could possibly have been an absolute marvel:

One that did have quite a few roles and whilst not always great certainly had a certain 'je ne sais quoi':

and I'll second:

Certainly James Dean. Also: Carmen Miranda, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, John Belushi, Sharon Tate, Carole Lombard, Sal Mineo, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jean Harlow and Natalie Wood.

Sherilyn Fenn
Gorgeous and a good actor, and yet she has mostly featured in terrible flicks, baring Lynch's stuff or Of Mice and Men. I should know as I have watched almost all her stuff, being a huge fan. She had so much potential and it feels that it was wasted.

The truth is in here
I would have liked more Sean Connery.
If not for his terrible experience acting in The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, he might have done a few more roles. Kind of a shame.

He has a pretty satisfying filmography though, so I'm happy with what we got.

Brittany Murphy, also Celia Johnson who made around 30-40 film appearances but preferred the theatre so did most of her work there.

Make a better place
IDK if this counts but anyway.....

Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton Banks from the Fresh Prince)

I think he would've been perfect for comedy supporting roles or even lead actor

Brittany Murphy, also Celia Johnson who made around 30-40 film appearances but preferred the theatre so did most of her work there.
I couldn't agree more re CJ. Wasn't she wonderful in Brief Encounter? So alluring. She was also great with her restrained performance in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie. What a talent.

I couldn't agree more re CJ. Wasn't she wonderful in Brief Encounter? So alluring. She was also great with her restrained performance in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie. What a talent.
Agreed, she was a great talent. I watched The Captains Paradise again yesterday in which she stars alongside Sir Alec Guinness and Yvonne De Carlo. She was very funny in that film and it is well worth watching.
I have seen several of her films since first coming across her in Brief Encounter which is one of the best films from the 40's.
So glad she made a few films as now her talent is forever on film for generations to enjoy. Something we would have missed had she just worked in theatre.
It makes me wonder how many other great talents we are missing from the medium of film from theatre actors that never did films.

Absolutely Heath Ledger. It tears my heart to think how many great roles he could have played. The greatest loss for the Cinema business.

Bradd pitt offcourse want to see in world war z sequel

Rachel McAdams. I think she'd do well in various roles.