4.00%
1 votes
Silvia
4.00%
1 votes
D.J.
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Miss MoFo Pageant

Priceless. I have to go with Silvia. She's just plain adorable, in that slightly surprised kind of way.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Priceless. I have to go with Silvia. She's just plain adorable, in that slightly surprised kind of way.
Hmm, the stunned rabbit look. Tempting, but i thought Libby had a certain french-frizzled je-ne-sais-quoi

Classy Sccccc. How long did this take you??

MovieForums Extra
Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the ladies are lovely, but I guess I'd have to go with Jacinda!

Originally Posted by Austruck
Had to vote for Chrissy. Mostly because I didn't even notice who it really was at first -- yes, she was THAT cute!
I'm glad I voted you off.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Contestant #7: Jacinda

It just looks so right, Jrs you should have been a woman. An ugly woman but a woman nonetheless.

I am having a nervous breakdance
AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Brianna caused an earthquake in my pants!!! She got my vote!!! ......grrrrrrrr..... Tigress!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The most awesome thread ever!

I'm feeling strange stirrings... I just want to bend chrissy over a table... Brianna is just hot...

jeez, I can't even pick, Mini looks so sexy!

Okay, I pick Libby

PETunia, MINerva and I have NO votes. C'mon Ladies, lets leave these bitches to it.

Hi everybody, I'm from Norway. I think Matilda has the hottest looking mustache in the business. You wanna come swim in a fjord with me??

I'm going with Spudonna... HMM I WONDER WHY?!?!?!?!

Evolution in Progress...
I had to go with Petunia...skirts man...gotta go with skirts

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Lip Weasels are the in thing nowadays.

Which one is better? hmmmmmm, Matilda or Brianna?

Got to be Brianna, I think grrrrr when I see her.

Forget lip weasels for D.J though, that one's more weasel with a lip.

Kidding

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Contestant #7: Jacinda

It looks so right, Jrs you should have been a woman. An ugly woman but a woman nonetheless.

I'm happy though that I'm male , and good looking. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Put me in your pocket...
Oooo...look at all the eye candy.~~
Everyone looks so...so...stunning. I can’t choose.

I did notice some MoFoettes that aren’t included in the contest. I’d love to see....

Timathea
Kongette
Markita
Holly
Mrs. M
Honda
Hermione
Olga

and especially...
Psychic Isadora

...all dressed up in their finest outfits.

My life isn't written very well.
I just noticed this thread Jason. If I laugh any harder my bowels will distend!

Minerva and Jacinda look too hot! It's a hard call for me, but I'll go with Minerva.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Peezilla
Hi everybody, I'm from Norway. I think Matilda has the hottest looking mustache in the business. You wanna come swim in a fjord with me??
I just noticed you Peez.....are you related to Piddzilla? Welcome to MoFo.

Nice choice Peezy....Matilda is very inticing. And she shows nice taste in clothes....Provocative, feminine, mysterious and a sense of fun without being skanky. I agree with you about...her mustache...and her smile is very powerful. I'll bet her outfit would look even better once she stepped out of the fjord...all clingy...

But...then there's Brianna....she makes me want to Purrrr.~~~ I feel very powerful sensations when I look at her. She looks like she likes to take control of things...makes me crazy ~~....

But.....I'm still holding out my vote until I see Psychic Isadora.