The Movie Forums Chain Challenge

Tools    

O.o !? I'm a little reticent to keep stacking the chain so if this gets out of hand I'm not going to pick someone until we catch up a bit.

But anywhooo... what would MonnoM like...?

I have no ****ing idea. What are you in the mood for, MonnoM?

Stack that chain! As long as more and more people are in the mix the more this catches on.

Stack that chain! As long as more and more people are in the mix the more this catches on.
OR you wind up with like 10 different people on the hook for a movie and then everyone's motivation just sort of drains away.

OR you wind up with like 10 different people on the hook for a movie and then everyone's motivation just sort of drains away.
Mistakes always happen, but momentum is key.

Omni, just peek at his top ten for a clue and maybe youll surprise him.

Did you pick someone Omni?
I didn't and the problem with MonnoM is I don't know ANY of those ****in' movies on his list and his recommendation thread surprises even me, so I'm not confident I even know what he hasn't seen.

I could go anime though, I could always go anime.
Have him watch 2 hours of Death Note. I think its solid.

I didn't and the problem with MonnoM is I don't know ANY of those ****in' movies on his list and his recommendation thread surprises even me, so I'm not confident I even know what he hasn't seen.
If you picked me like i asked. I'd have looked at your review thread and tried to come up with something that suited you. Would've probably been completely wrong but at least i wouldn't have been basing it on the last 5 comments i remember from you.

If you picked me like i asked. I'd have looked at your review thread and tried to come up with something that suited you. Would've probably been completely wrong but at least i wouldn't have been basing it on the last 5 comments i remember from you.
Please, I'm considering more than that. I'm trying to think of something really obscure and ****ed up. I have a couple ideas.

Well, if it helps at all I'm in the mood for a psychological thriller. Or you could wing it, maybe choose something you think deserves more recognition in general. Just make sure I can actually find it.

Well, if it helps at all I'm in the mood for a psychological thriller. Or you could wing it, maybe choose something you think deserves more recognition in general. Just make sure I can actually find it.
Have you seeeeeeeeeen... THIS!?:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	citadel_poster.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	26738  

Have you seeeeeeeeeen... THIS!?:

I have.

I know, I know. But I trust you'll give me something great in no time.