The Scattergories Song Tournament

Tools    

Fred Astaire! looking forward to that one!
So how many songs do we have each? 10?
Just the eight for now - nice try though

eight, dammit not enough!
Mojo can you edit your first post and write in who is taking part and their category and eventually their song links. I often refer back to that when I want to replay a song, it's much easier to go back to the first post than to trawl through pages
ta!

I can just as easily un-join if you want hun
You know better than that. Just give up two of your songs.

Ok - assuming Lisa doesn't prefer I back out in order to perhaps let her keep one of her excess allowance (can you spell the word 'greedy' hun? ) - I shall go somewhat lateral in thinking with my theme and choose Fred Astaire. Why is that lateral you may ask ..... well all will become apparent when I put my list of nominations up ..... later.
Yes, G-R-E-E-D-Y!

So how many songs do we have each? 10?
That all depends on how many songs Chyp gives up.

ok - I'm out of this tournament!!!!!

just kidding

That only worked because I hadn't scrolled the page down far enough. You booby!

I just looked, and I found out by comparing the lists, that Honeykid, Hubby, and Cricket aren't in this set. If we all drop one song each, that would be seven songs for each of us, and the two of them, and then 2 songs to start, for the third person. I will give up another song, as well, to make it six for me, and three for that person. Is this how we fix the problem, or what exactly? I've only been in two tournaments, so far, so I'm a little lost.

Can you tell I feel bad about this?!?

Doesn't everyone just have 8?

Doesn't everyone just have 8?
Yep! Sixteen members, times the eight songs each, is the 128 songs needed. We shared some songs last time with Tugg, although I didn't get back in time to do that for him. I would have, though, and I will now, for these others. I'll feel bad, if they miss out.

Hey MoFo's! I am at work now and will not be able to update anything or post my list until around 6 p.m. Eastern Time!

My theme will be Weather-related songs, so if anybody decides to do it now, too late!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Yep! Sixteen members, times the eight songs each, is the 128 songs needed. We shared some songs last time with Tugg, although I didn't get back in time to do that for him. I would have, though, and I will now, for these others. I'll feel bad, if they miss out.
Somebody will have to explain how many members and how many songs each will allow the tourney to function correctly.
Remember, empowering the host to improve and do right will make it a great experience for all 😃

I'll take a break from this one
Ah g'wan join in - wouldn't be the same without ya crick (couldn't make my mind up which was suitable without looking sarcastic - now I just look totally schizoid )

If cricket needs a spot I'd be happy to give mine up. I'm not a very good player.

I wonder how many can be found that contain some sort of clothing.

These Boots are Made for Walking
Baby Makes her Blue Jeans Walk
Raspberry Beret
Whose Bed have Your Boots Been Under . . .
I'm not playing, I don't even know what the rules are, but scrolling through I saw a list that needed adding to, so...

"Famous Blue Raincoat", Leonard Cohen
"You Can Leave Your Hat On", Joe Cocker
"The Jean Genie", David Bowie
"Bell Bottom Blues", Derek and the Dominoes
"Devil in a Blue Dress", Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels
"Zoot Suit Riot", Cherry Poppin' Daddies
"Fu*k-Me Pumps", Amy Winehouse
"Thong Song", Sisqó

You're welcome?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Changing my theme ever so slightly to: Fred Astaire and other dancers

Somebody will have to explain how many members and how many songs each will allow the tourney to function correctly.
Remember, empowering the host to improve and do right will make it a great experience for all 😃
Ah g'wan join in - wouldn't be the same without ya crick (couldn't make my mind up which was suitable without looking sarcastic - now I just look totally schizoid )
I'm home around 5:00 today; I'll join then if a spot is needed. I'm happy either way.
If cricket needs a spot I'd be happy to give mine up. I'm not a very good player.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Good Lord, people. I posted right above all this, that all we have to do, is give up one song each. We'll have seven songs each, instead of eight. That way, Cricket and one other member can join in. Honey and Hubby haven't been on to say if they'd like to join. If they do, I am sure we can make this work, without anyone needing to bail.