The Scattergories Song Tournament

Tools    

[center]My Scattergories theme is.......

WILD LIFE

wow SC! No Africa by Toto

That's a great list, Derek. It reminds me of a favorite song I have right now. I'm not sure how popular Gwyneth Paltrow is around here. Her singing, that is. I think she's great . . .

Gwyneth Paltrow ~ Coming Home

Originally Posted by Derek Vinyard
wow SC! No Africa by Toto
No. My theme is about living a good but wild and crazy and fun life. "Africa" doesn't really work.

If I did it right, we have 13, and I bet and hope Christine joins in.

MoJo
Derek
Swan
Me
SC
GBG
Omni
AboveTheClouds
Tugg
SilentVamp
Gatsby
CR
Mistique

I sure hope I have that number accurate. CiCi will join. Chyp is now on, and will hopefully join in. If Christine joins in, then we are set.

Count me in but I've no idea what my theme might be, I'll have to work on that and try to come up with something when the brain is more in gear (late night last night and a late start this morning).

If I did it right, we have 13, and I bet and hope Christine joins in.

MoJo
Derek
Swan
Me
SC
GBG
Omni
AboveTheClouds
Tugg
SilentVamp
Gatsby
CR
Mistique
Christine, Chypmunk, and CiCi. I do believe we have our 16.

Damn, I have to delete two songs.
I can just as easily un-join if you want hun

Ok - assuming Lisa doesn't prefer I back out in order to perhaps let her keep one of her excess allowance (can you spell the word 'greedy' hun? ) - I shall go somewhat lateral in thinking with my theme and choose Fred Astaire. Why is that lateral you may ask ..... well all will become apparent when I put my list of nominations up ..... later.