The Sci-Fi/Horror Hall of Fame!

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
This is the thread for the nominations for the sci fi horror hall o fame! Here you can nominate ANY scifi horror movie that you LOVE (or even liked, I don't really care ) Anyway. Nominate away. The nomination phase of this will last until Monday October 5th. I think that is a fair time frame.

Though that might be a good idea in the future. A Mega HoF where each person nominates more than one film. It could be the 10th General HoF where each person nominates two films they love and one that they have high on their to watch list.

This is the thread for the nominations for the sci fi horror hall o fame! Here you can nominate ANY scifi horror movie that you LOVE (or even liked, I don't really care ) Anyway. Nominate away. The nomination phase of this will last until Monday October 5th. I think that is a fair time frame.
Yep, nine days should be good. Citz and I have already been discussing it, and we are both having trouble coming up with something. I do believe he is a lot closer to naming a film than I am, though.

I hope this gets enough people in it. It's the perfect time of year, for a thread like this.

I was hoping to join this when I saw you talking about it, but I'm already in three HoF's, so this would add too much to my plate. Really sorry about that teeter. Hope this goes well though!

Well crap. LOL! Is anyone NOT busy?
Citz, why haven't you posted that you are joining this? You told me you were in.

I put my opinion about this here, and I am not happy on how this is turning out.

Also, Citz, why haven't you posted that you are joining this? You told me you were in.
I was seeing if this was going to be a go or a stall. If this goes forward, I'm happy to join and nominate this:

Alien (1979)

I will not join this one sorry all... I don't like enough sci fi horror to join that

Have a good HoF guys