The Swanies

Tools    

I will now host my own award show.

THE HOTTEST IN THE OFFICE AWARD GOES TO...

Jiraffejustin!

THE GASPIEST GATSBY AWARD GOES TO....

Gatsby!

THE NOSTROMIEST NOSTROMO AWARD GOES TO...

Nostromo!

THE HONIEST HONEYKID AWARD GOES TO...

Honeykid!

THE VICKIEST MISS VICKY AWARD GOES TO...

Miss Vicky!

THE SEANIEST SEAN AWARD GOES TO...

Seanc!

THE RAULIEST RAUL AWARD GOES TO...

Rauldc14!

THE CRICKIEST CRICKET AWARD GOES TO...

Cricket!

THE GODOGGIEST GODOGGO AWARD GOES TO...

Godoggo!

THE SEXIEST CELEBRITY AWARD GOES TO...

Honeykid!

Oh, and I didn't forget the rest of you, just wanted to keep it a short ceremony. The rest of you get an award...

YOU ALL GET QUARTER OF SEXY CELEBRITY'S AWARD.

I hope I fare better at the MoFies than I did the Swanies.

I hope I fare better at the MoFies than I did the Swanies.
I knew this would happen. This is why I didn't nominate people for Mofies, anyone who knows me knows I hate leaving out people I really love. I actually had you in mind, as I had some others, but I didn't want it to get too long in fear the punchline would be missed. Sorry, dude. Hope this makes up for it...

THE SEXIEST PIRATE AWARD GOES TO...

Captain Spaulding!

This was a disaster. The host made people feel bad which makes the host feel bad.

I knew this would happen. This is why I didn't nominate people for Mofies, anyone who knows me knows I hate leaving out people I really love. I actually had you in mind, as I had some others, but I didn't want it to get too long in fear the punchline would be missed. Sorry, dude. Hope this makes up for it...

Captain Spaulding!
Woohoo!!!

I figured I'd get the Bubble Bath Award, but Sexiest Pirate is an even more prestigious award. I beat out Jack Sparrow, Bluebeard, Keith Richards and Captain Hook. Not bad. Not bad at all.

I will treasure this award forever.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This was a disaster. The host made people feel bad which makes the host feel bad.

If it makes you feel any better, I got the joke, and I don't feel bad that I was left out. The joke wouldn't have worked if you included everyone.

Captain Spaulding!
excellent award

pirates

Master of My Domain
Thanks so much guys *sniff* I thought I would never win *sniff* this is just so *sniff* oh wow I can't even *sniff* sorry... *bursts out in tears* who has a hankerchief?

Master of My Domain
Yours was really close, Gatsby. You had so much competition.
I know. There were so many copycat Gatsbys in the 'I Love you Gatsby' thread that I thought I had no chance of winning. I'm so glad everyone found the real one.

Master of My Domain
Oh Sexy is gonna be pissed...
Isn't that like half the purpose of this thread?