The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Looks like a third nipple. You're fine.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
spider would be two punctures.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It depends on how long it's been there and how it's been changing. It could be a bite but it could also be something caused by a nail puncture or something more serious (not that I think it is).

It depends on how long it's been there and how it's been changing. It could be a bite but it could also be something caused by a nail puncture or something more serious (not that I think it is).
About 6 days ago it was a small colorless lump like an insect bite. It got much bigger and red a couple days later, and the deep red area is hard. Occasional minor itchiness and sensitivity if I touch it. I just started putting peroxide on it last night. I figure I'll go to the doctor Monday if it's any worse.

You seem to have forgotten how a pimple changes
. Thank goodness for that hey. Or maybe it's a mozzie bite?

You seem to have forgotten how a pimple changes
. Thank goodness for that hey. Or maybe it's a mozzie bite?
Never heard them called mozzies before, had to look it up. It's not nearly as itchy as the typical mosquito bite and I've never had one get so big, but who knows. Someone said it looks like it could be a staph infection.

Never heard them called mozzies before, had to look it up. It's not nearly as itchy as the typical mosquito bite and I've never had one get so big, but who knows. Someone said it looks like it could be a staph infection.
It's an aussie thing. We abbreviate everything.

I had another look at the photo and I totally agree you should ask mrs cricket to take you to the nearest hosptal. Dont ever muck around with a potential staph infection. Very very nast, cricket, as you probably know. A friend of mine got one from a puncture wound a few years ago but I cant recall if he said it was itchy or not.

About 6 days ago it was a small colorless lump like an insect bite. It got much bigger and red a couple days later, and the deep red area is hard. Occasional minor itchiness and sensitivity if I touch it. I just started putting peroxide on it last night. I figure I'll go to the doctor Monday if it's any worse.
Where it's getting bigger and harder (and not in the good way), yeah, I'd get it checked before Monday (you have a doc-in-the-box in your area?). Worst case, you could turn into a Sexy Celebrity when the moon is full, but short of that staph infections can get pretty horrendous, as Dani mentioned. By the way, hydrogen peroxide is great for dissolving blood (to clean it out of your clothes or an animal's hair), but it's basically useless as an antiseptic. Cool foaming action, though!

Reminds me of the two bacteria who walk into a bar. The bartender tells them, "Hey, we don't allow bacteria in here!" One bacterium says, "But we work here!" The other says, "Yeah, we're staph!"

Get that thing checked or I'll keep making jokes!

I larfed at that way more than probably intended, BOP.

Cricket seems to have left the building so if tats the dark fingers crossed for quick and painless answers

I give up before I stab my phone

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Yoda in 1986.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It sounds like it should be checked if it's gotten worse over the week. I prefer to put aloe on everything sore or itchy. We have lots of aloe plants but you can get some at the drugstore medication aisle in a bottle or tube if need be.

@Ðèstîñy was pumped about her Tennessee Vols last year

The Bulldogs of Georgia are rollin now

JAMES BROWN

"Ya just can't keep a good guy down"
- Chucky