Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Disappointment. Not because it is bad movie, but coz it's not as good as everyone says Its reputation precedes it.
I like beautiful, sunny pictures and awesome music, which fit perfectly to action of the film. The cast and especially characters are likable, but for me it's another romantic comedy. Sorry
Ps. I don't look at peaches in the same way as used to

Bridal Suite (Wilhelm Thiele, 1939)

The first meeting of 'Toto' and 'Glinda'

Typhoon Club (1985) -

Love the artsy way it shoots but i more confusing rather than those teenagers, metaphorically

Petal Dance (2013) -

le cinema of nothing happened-literally- Minimalist but natural. Love the cast

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) -

Don't know why this is getting so much hate over here, I thought it was pretty good.
People who rate this movie very low are the ones who want to be special.

Tbh i think movie-wise that three billboards isnt even well done. There many off timing off putting moments and scenes that's poorly shoot-like when francess confronted by her former husband-. Not to say dialogs overabundant with characters delivered "smartass" sarcasm etc

Some just need edgiest black comedy in the catalogue i suppose

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Hilarious. Almost turned it off when they got to the spiders but it was so bad it was good. Not so bad it was good like the vigilante great white in The Shallows but still, awesome popcorn entertainment.
It was and it was one of the smoothest shoots I've heard about. Not like other types of films where are so many issues involving actors, time constraints and all. I spoke to Kellan Lutz about the film and the only minor setback happened within the first few days of production. But everything else, went by smoothly...I enjoyed it for popcorn entertainment purposes

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It was and it was one of the smoothest shoots I've heard about. Not like other types of films where are so many issues involving actors, time constraints and all. I spoke to Kellan Lutz about the film and the only minor setback happened within the first few days of production. But everything else, went by smoothly...I enjoyed it for popcorn entertainment purposes
Are you a journo?
You're so right. I think film productions are so full of drama queens they just attract bigger drama queens all the time. I have a friend like this and she isnt even in the film industry!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
3B's seemed kinda sloppy and poorly written.

Compared to it's award season peers...PT, I,Tonya , Darkest Hour...it is really average.

Are you a journo?
You're so right. I think film productions are so full of drama queens they just attract bigger drama queens all the time. I have a friend like this and she isnt even in the film industry!
I am a blogger (for over a good part of a decade, starting with a seven-year stint for the now defunct Kung Fu Cinema website and having my own blog for a good two and a half years now). I just feel like when I get to talk to these actors and filmmakers, I consider it luck. I will say for the record, Kellan is one of the most down-to-Earth guys I've had the pleasure to talk to...we even veered off and just chatted it up for 5 minutes before the PR rep came in and told us time was running out LOL

I would rather see 7 Guardians of the Tomb anytime over ummm Dragonball Evolution or The Last Airbender LOL

Yeah I just read it.Good stuff! He does come across as very down to earth. Especially for someone in the Twilight thingy. I dont know which ones he was in but he looks like that other guy who played a werewolf and could be his twin.

Surprising the Chinese actress said she couldnt get medication in Brisbane. Must be some exotic meds lemme tell ya.

Yeah I just read it.Good stuff! He does come across as very down to earth. Especially for someone in the Twilight thingy. I dont know which ones he was in but he looks like that other guy who played a werewolf and could be his twin.

Surprising the Chinese actress said she couldnt get medication in Brisbane. Must be some exotic meds lemme tell ya.
He was in all of them as Emmett Cullen, Edward's brother.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
3B's seemed kinda sloppy and poorly written.

Compared to it's award season peers...PT, I,Tonya , Darkest Hour...it is really average.
I agree... "I, Tonya" was pretty good.. 7.5/10

He was in all of them as Emmett Cullen, Edward's brother.
Right. Sorry I was confused. I thought I read that he was a recast. I know who you mean now - the big guy.

Blue Jay (2015)